Convince me to get Assassin’s Creed on 360! Over PS3 version.

Cloudkill

WiiChat Member
Sep 7, 2006
Essex
Wii Online Code
4237-4713-8774-6257
I have a PS3 and Xbox 360 and I want to get Assassin’s creed here’s the thing though what version do I get?

Give me some good non fanboy reasons to get the 360 version of the game.

Cheers!

Cloud

uhh youre free to private chat with all your 360 friends and do what you normally do on a 360 while playing it and achievements

umm, depends which controll you prefer.

im getting this on PS3 because i dont play my 360 anymore, because i find PS3 has nicer graphics, and i prefer the controller layout. XO[]/\ , i dont really like YAXB, but as sovietto said, that those options are good on 360.

but then again only if you have online for it, which i dont, so i dont care about achievment.

there is no real difference, but look at which console you belive you will be playing more a few years down the line

Achievements really do add a lot think of Gears of War cog tags with no achievements no one would try it's pointless and judging by the number of collectables in AC I would go for the 360 version plus DLC more likely for 360

Cloudkill said:
I have a PS3 and Xbox 360 and I want to get Assassin’s creed here’s the thing though what version do I get?

Give me some good non fanboy reasons to get the 360 version of the game.

Cheers!

Cloud

what makes you think we want to convince you?

theres really not much of a difference besides achievements and graphics. if you like achievements and better details in textures and other graphics, get the 360 version. its really not a big difference though.

Back