Assassin's Creed: ZOMG!

So, I'm about 2 hours into Mass Effect and about half way through Assassin's Creed and dialogue makes the story, therefore making the game, more interesting. I don't understand why people hate dialogue so much. For me, dialogue belongs in games such as Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect. (But primary shooters such as COD4 an Halo 3, not so much)

If you play straight through it, you can beat it in a few hours. It's repetative and EASY!!!
Other than that, a bright, innovative title that was almost worth the wait.

zeon9881 said:
Huh

assassins creed sucked

whenever you complete a mission

you have to go back to the mansion

their so much frikin DIALOUGE in the game i mean just be quite

wait

this is exatly how Assassins creed feels like

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...uation/2694-Zero-Punctuation-Assassin-s-Creed
I love the dialog in video games. It makes you feel personally involved in the game and reveals a new aspect into the experience. I think that they got the balance between gameplay and cutscenes spot-on.

This game would be crazy had they varied the missions up. I mean, think about it - you do the EXACT same thing 9 times over 3 different locations.

I sooooooo want this game!!!!
I dont have a 360 or Ps3!:angry: But my bro has a 360 and this game, he wont let me play it.
This is the type of game i would buy the 360 for! FTW

Legend123 said:
LOL I agree 100% with that review
OMG i laughed so hard at that review!

anyways id idtn like it after 2 hours of gameplay, got boring for me.. but id play it again eventually when the price drops, wastn worth 60 to me..

I disagree on one point. The finest video game you have (n)ever played is NHL 08 for the 360.

Back