Just Played GOW for the 1st Time

well when i first got GoW i played it only on my 21" SDTV in my room until we got a 56" 1080p set. once i saw it in 1080p i was blown away. the difference in the gfx between standard and highdef was mind blowing. i never knew it could make that much of a difference so before you say it isnt anything to go "wow" over, play it on an HDTV in 1080p. it has been rated numerous times to be the best graphical game to date (for consoles)

The people who are saying "GoW" is overrated are the same losers who said and continue to scream that Halo is "overrated". GoW is probably the most beautiful game I've seen on the XBox to date and things are only going to get better for the system. I'm truly excited for a lot of MS's upcoming games this year. I just recently got a job so I'm saving for a 360. Not quite sure which model I want right now. But I do know that Gears of War is on the top of my list. Just watching the trailer makes me want to cry out of agony. I can't wait that much longer...:yikes:

Bottom line is that haters will hate. Halo 3 will be the sh*t and it scares the crap out of certain fanboys for another system dedicated to top of the line graphics.

If only we had the Wiimote to play Gears of War with. That would be sick I think....possibly.

Last edited:
gears of war is meant to be greyish, its a dark gothic game
just like how zelda is all brown, its a color theme

ooo i just beat dead rising
ending cutscene!!

I think GoW looks amazing. One of the games that makes me want a xbox. But of course everyone jabbs about Console FPS. It be perfect if it was on like the Wii (for the aim). But like hell that will happen, lol
If only we had the Wiimote to play Gears of War with. That would be sick I think....possibly.

FabulaNovaCrystallis2Wii said:
The people who are saying "GoW" is overrated are the same losers who said and continue to scream that Halo is "overrated". GoW is probably the most beautiful game I've seen on the XBox to date and things are only going to get better for the system. I'm truly excited for a lot of MS's upcoming games this year. I just recently got a job so I'm saving for a 360. Not quite sure which model I want right now. But I do know that Gears of War is on the top of my list. Just watching the trailer makes me want to cry out of agony. I can't wait that much longer...:yikes:

Bottom line is that haters will hate. Halo 3 will be the sh*t and it scares the crap out of certain fanboys for another system dedicated to top of the line graphics.

Im sorry but the only loosers here are people that get overprotective for a game. lol

FabulaNovaCrystallis2Wii said:

If you actually knew anything about me, then youd know im not a fan boy.

As for mitch and others....PISS OFF! lol jokin. Nah i was playing on a standard tv, and wasnt on split screen. it was just xbox live.

ottoman said:
If you actually knew anything about me, then youd know im not a fan boy.

As for mitch and others....PISS OFF! lol jokin. Nah i was playing on a standard tv, and wasnt on split screen. it was just xbox live.
Well you have to see it in HD before you start complaining. The difference is amazing.

Back