Far Cry graphics suck

farcryvengeance20060922ct9.jpg

perfectlydarkevent1mi0.jpg

farcryvengeance20060922jp1.jpg

perfectlydarkevent5vc4.jpg

farcryvengeance20061016fw4.jpg

perfectlydarkevent8rx7.jpg

Please don't exagerate...

The PC's graphics were great I thought, and I don't see why it should be any different for the Wii. I had it for the PC and my graphics card doesn't nearly come close to what the Wii uses and it still had amazing graphics.

Granted the upclose stuff (your hand and gun) aren't so hot, but I have to agree with IGN on the distance graphics, very nice.

Yes,
They are. You see, earlier I said these graphics are only a step up from Perfect Dark. Hes right, that was an exageration, they are maybe 2 steps up. :ciappa: It seems like you chose some pretty bad PD pics though. Graphics on the Wii seem to be such a topic of controversy.

On a different note, when will this game be released? Most websites said December 5th but I havn't seen it in any stores, Gamespot says th 12th and Ubisoft website just says December. Anybody know?

miiplaywii said:
Yes,
They are. You see, earlier I said these graphics are only a step up from Perfect Dark. Hes right, that was an exageration, they are maybe 2 steps up. :ciappa: It seems like you chose some pretty bad PD pics though. Graphics on the Wii seem to be such a topic of controversy.

On a different note, when will this game be released? Most websites said December 5th but I havn't seen it in any stores, Gamespot says th 12th and Ubisoft website just says December. Anybody know?

The big stores around here say the 8th.

The graphics are alot better than they appear in those images(not talking about the Perfect Dark Pics)

AND PLEASE GOD DOES SOMEONE KNOW WHEN THIS GAME COMES OUT?

Every site has a different release date, and all of them keep changing. Wal-marts has changed 3 times in the past 7 days.

If a games graphics suck on the Wii, it's the developer's fault.
The Wii is perfectly capable of delivering EXCELLENT graphics. Get some dang component cables, and HD tv, and play Zelda: TP
If Nintendo can do it, so can others, they just need to use the hardware correctly, and not just port games in from other systems without adjusting for the Wii's maximum abilities, which are quite nice, and noticeably better than Gamecube's, which was slightly less than Xbox. So far, I'm not convinced that Xbox has better graphics than the Wii....and especially as time goes on, the Wii graphics will only look better and better.

I think this game comes out on the 12th or the 13th. That's what I'm reading from a bunch of sites.

Back