If you had to choose Xbox 360 or Wii

I'd say the Wii because it has more games I like, whereas the 360 doesn't really have games I like... but it does have great games, just not the games for me. I think the 360 is a better overall console, but the wii is the better console for me, apart from the ps3.

Wii personally, it doesnt really get old in single player (if you buy the right games) such as Zelda or Godfather.

With the 360 you will end up playing online 100% of the time (which is ok sometimes) but it will eventually get repetative...you wont even bother buying a second controller, it would waste money...so that rules out playing with friends.

ssbb_lover said:
I don't believe so. :) I understand how you could mix up how it was meant to be interpreted though. Yea, thanks for being understanding:smilewinkgrin: , this is how i want everybody else to be, instead of argueing about something stupid!

Wii is definitely going to be awesome come late this year. 360 is awesome already. :/
I agree with you all the way!:yesnod:

Though, I did mean currently, I completly forgot about games (how the jeezus I did that I don't know), but yeah, at the moment, Zelda is worth a mentioning but so far game-wise, that's all I really enjoyed lots :]Thanks for changing your mind! I actually thought that you didnt like the games on wii coming out, but since you were talking about now, youre right, it doesnt have triple A games coming out now, but it has scarface, spidermane3 etc... and others, as long as you, I, and ssb_lover know that the wii doesnt suck, then we're good!! (And everbody else that doesnt think that it sucks!)
When i finally get my wii, you both are going to be one of the first on my wii online code!!

Last edited:
hah thats like asking a straight guy who would they make love to brad pitt or erm...some other guy lol

wow i would go to the store have the guy put them both on the counter and swing around with my eyes closed and have the cashier tell me to stop
and which ever one im closest to i would get....thats a tough decision they are both INSANE systems so i wouldnt know

Sovieto said:
seems like your a little kid
since you dont like shooters and you seem to worry about money a lot

LMAO you don't have to be an adult to like shooters personally I do but because the 360 is almost entirely FPS and TPS I would never get one and charging for online sucks oh and did I miss something no kids worry less about money than adult *Slap in the face for you*

CyanRussel said:
When i finally get my wii, you both are going to be one of the first on my wii online code!!
:)

I think I agree with gh0st tbh, it's too hard to choose. If you want to wait and invest in a system, get the Wii. If you want fun NOW, get the 360. Games such as Lost Planet, Halo 2, GoW, and SOOOO many others (i've already got a lie up of about 15 games I want) make the system crazy awesome; tis why i'm saving up for an Elite. :)

So ya, what ever your preference is, shoot for the stars. :)

WiiZero said:
LMAO you don't have to be an adult to like shooters personally I do but because the 360 is almost entirely FPS and TPS I would never get one and charging for online sucks oh and did I miss something no kids worry less about money than adult *Slap in the face for you*
Paying for excellent online service is much better than having shitty/no online as the Wii has so far. You can get five months of free trials when you buy a new 360 too.

gh05t said:
hah thats like asking a straight guy who would they make love to brad pitt or erm...some other guy lol

wow i would go to the store have the guy put them both on the counter and swing around with my eyes closed and have the cashier tell me to stop
and which ever one im closest to i would get....thats a tough decision they are both INSANE systems so i wouldnt know
Yeah, i guess your right, ya know what? You know i do agree!!!:cornut:

I think I agree with gh0st tbh, it's too hard to choose. If you want to wait and invest in a system, get the Wii. If you want fun NOW, get the 360. Games such as Lost Planet, Halo 2, GoW, and SOOOO many others (i've already got a lie up of about 15 games I want) make the system crazy awesome; tis why i'm saving up for an Elite. Yea, you just get the system you like!! (But make sure that youre making the right choice!):thumbsup:

So ya, what ever your preference is, shoot for the stars.
Today 09:36 PM

WiiZero said:
kids: man mom can i have money??? oh man i need to get a job
adults have their own money they make and manage, if they are even thinking of getting like a 360, they should be aware of their money situation knowing they will have enough for games
kids like adventure games, and yah there are a lot of kids who like shooters, around 9-12 whatever, but those 7 year olds love nothing more than playing happy feet, so it was more of a diss if anything, and he was talking about how 50 of the same shooters, ignorance, nothing more (ala, little kid)
*backhand slap in the face*

don't ever try to argue what i say:nono:

ssbb_lover said:
Cyan, I think you messed up my quote. :p Then you didn't say anything. >.<
Yea, i think i did answer it,but put it below your qoute, sorry for that, (i wonder how that happened?) But hey i still said something, but in smile language!:cornut:

Last edited:
WiiZero said:
You just proved my point by saying adult have to manage and worry about their own money and after that I think you fell asleep that made no sense

*Tears off face*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/canadiantrnt/Ozzy_25.gif
before i talk about that, you probably are just mentally blocking out the second half
and what im trying to say is if an adult buys a 360, they should def. have the money for games and be aware if their going to be buying games they will be 60 a pop
*mortal kombat fataility*

Sovieto said:
before i talk about that, you probably are just mentally blocking out the second half
and what im trying to say is if an adult buys a 360, they should def. have the money for games and be aware if their going to be buying games they will be 60 a pop
*mortal kombat fataility*
Dam, thats alot of money, ohhhhhhhh, you buy like for games for the 360, you look in your wallet and notice when you buy it, its half empty, that would be some fvcked up ship!!!

Back