If you had to choose Xbox 360 or Wii

I'd go for the Wii as I know it wouldnt brake down as easily as the 360

[/Has experence]

All of the new systems have been fixed and I have heard of little to no stories about people having problems with their system. Oh and I have had my 360 since launch and there have been no problems whatsoever.

Also considering you don't spend the $5-8 on xbox live your missing out on quite a bit. Sure the campaign mode of GoW may be borring but once you get live your opinion/views may change along with other xbox live compatible games.

No I have played GoW online still didn't really like it, granted it was slighty better than the campaign mode.

I've had at least 2 months worth of live via free trails and Perfect Dark was the only game I genuinly enjoyed, and that was only when I was playing with a close friend.

And I had mine around 4-5 months after launch and its buggered now...my friends been through 2 as well.

I'd also go for the 360. I own both and as many have stated here the library is far more extense (and is not solely constituted of FPS). The Wii is a lot of fun with a lot of friends, but for playing alone it can get quite boring.

I'd wait for the Wii to have a bigger library, or you could just purchase the Wii and wait for the rest of the year for SMG to be released ;)

Jay61 said:
Oh I might add that I try my best to live off free LIVE trails as I think its rediculous to charge for the online service.
seems like your a little kid
since you dont like shooters and you seem to worry about money a lot

Well, I'm nearly 19...but your entitled to your opinion.

Never realised you were a child until you liked fps'. And actually adults worry about money more then children in general...

Sovieto said:
seems like your a little kid
since you dont like shooters and you seem to worry about money a lot

Bravo on your logical reasoning skills. I'm fairly sure if you walked up to a child on the street you'd have a better chance they knew what a shooter/fps was than if you talked to an adult.

Skorp said:
Bravo on your logical reasoning skills. I'm fairly sure if you walked up to a child on the street you'd have a better chance they knew what a shooter/fps was than if you talked to an adult.
well the more mature crowd is ussualy into games like GTA and shooters
while the younger crowds usually are into adventure/action games

Wiired said:
Xbox 360 all the way I'm afraid. Can't think of anything that the Wii has that's better than the Xbox 360 and worthy of mentioning.
What about LOZ:TP, Metroid Prime3 SSBB, SMG, Sonic and Mario Olympics, Battalion Wars2, or even super mario strikers charged!!!
Your telling me, none of these games are worthy, if so, then i think you should rethink what you just thought, i mean the system just came out 4 months ago, give it some time, the 360 had a year by-itself with the current gen consoles to get great games on it! Just like the wii, its just getting started, you just have to be patient before making assumptions "Saying the wii is not worthy?" (Just give it some time, im sure you'll like at least some of the games coming out for it!)

CyanRussel said:
What about LOZ:TP, Metroid Prime3 SSBB, SMG, Sonic and Mario Olympics, Battalion Wars2, or even super mario strikers charged!!!
You mis-understood him. >.< He meant right now, I believe. Yes, amazing games will be out for the Wii...WILL, as in future tense, as in not right now, which Wiired was talking about. :/

Want fun now? Get a 360

Want fun later? Get either. :/

They both have awesome titles in their future, the Wii more so than the 360 (IMO) because they're trying to go for the kill sooner rather than later...

So basically you're going to want both, tbh. :/

CyanRussel said:
Thanks for mentioning that, i didnt know he was talking about now, i thought he was talking about the wii games in general!:thumbsup:
I don't believe so. :) I understand how you could mix up how it was meant to be interpreted though.

Wii is definitely going to be awesome come late this year. 360 is awesome already. :/

Though, I did mean currently, I completly forgot about games (how the jeezus I did that I don't know), but yeah, at the moment, Zelda is worth a mentioning but so far game-wise, that's all I really enjoyed lots :]

i love the wii and i think it is the best console out but the way youre talking you sound like you want a 360 so if you would pefer a 360 go for it mate!:thumbsup:

Back