If you had to choose Xbox 360 or Wii

At the moment if I had to choose I would take the 360.

But if you ask me the same question in 6 months time I would take the Wii. Its just the matter of Wii's game coming out later this year.

Wiitendo said:
wii, i already got a PC so no need for 360.
good one ignorant fanboyk
something that would have made more sense is: i dont need a wii, i already got a gamecube+ds

Right now I'd probably say a Wii but it would be a difficult choice. And sovieto how does that comment make him a "fanboy". Some of the games on the 360 are on PC so does have a point (even if its a SMALL one). The only reason I say Wii is because I've throughly enjoyed the launch games I've purchased and I look forward to the new games coming out this Summer, Fall, and Winter. Don't get me wrong the 360 is an awesome machine and I'm gonna get it ASAP but I still love my Wii best right now. But gotta give a shout out to that Wii60 Love!

MasterJedi2U said:
Right now I'd probably say a Wii but it would be a difficult choice. And sovieto how does that comment make him a "fanboy". Some of the games on the 360 are on PC so does have a point (even if its a SMALL one). The only reason I say Wii is because I've throughly enjoyed the launch games I've purchased and I look forward to the new games coming out this Summer, Fall, and Winter. Don't get me wrong the 360 is an awesome machine and I'm gonna get it ASAP but I still love my Wii best right now. But gotta give a shout out to that Wii60 Love!
have you ever seen him post before? hes a fanboy

He can still be a fanboy and have a point. Thats all I'm saying. Good thing this thread is fake however. We can choose to have more than 1 system.

Yeah right now 360's better but that's to be expected since it's been out a year longer but I think come 2008 your Wii will be dominating

CyanRussel said:
Another thing thats also true!!!:yesnod:
Wii Will Wule 2008!!!:thumbsup:
OTHER SYSTEMS have no choice but to BOW DOWN!:worship:
really?
wasnt everyone saying Wii will rule 2007? :rolleyes: :aureola:

Back