ps3 or 360

I've been looking into a second console aswell, only to satisfy the graphical side inside me... although I'd still probably play the wii. I was thinking 360, because it's had a head start in terms of games. But lately I've been reading alot about the 360's hardware issues, so I'm probably going to get a ps3 now. The games are likely to get better fairly soon. And the 360's library of games isn't thickening as fast as it once was, so ps3 is going to catch up soon.

ps3 FTW!

I have both.

Currently I have to say my 360 is treating me better with some really nice online games like DOA4 and Halo 3. But I tend to be more of a single player gamer which I believe is the Ps3's strengths. The only really standout single player games on the 360 that aren't multiplatform are mass effect and bioshock. While ps3 already has some really good single player experiences out like Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Resistance, and others to come.

I say get both.

But if you have to pick ps3 is better in the long run if you like a good single player experience.

Halo 3 or MGS4...you decide

Last edited:
I vote 360. I'm not a fan of most of the games that are typically released on Playstation. Only games I would like to have that are exclusive are Gran Turismo and Motorstorm.

paintba||er said:

Its not solved. If you get a Halo 360 then you have a chance of getting a 65nm one, but otherwise its not fixed.
actually, the guy at my gamestop told my friend that most of the new xbox's (elites,pros,halos) will have them now.

could be wrong of course, but he does know his ****, it wasnt some punk kid thinking hes sweet

Back