My Reasoning On Why I Don't Like Ps3

ok, im an idiot, i know that they wont make wii size innovations every year. but you sov, cannot say that the current position of the left analog stick on ps is better than 360/GC

Brawny said:
ok, im an idiot, i know that they wont make wii size innovations every year. but you sov, cannot say that the current position of the left analog stick on ps is better than 360/GC
why would I? their all on the left:crazy:

I don't know, maybe I have huge hands, but the ps2/3 controllers make you bend your thumb awkwardly which gets painful after a while. I'm not the only one who thinks this either.

Brawny said:
I don't know, maybe I have huge hands, but the ps2/3 controllers make you bend your thumb awkwardly which gets painful after a while. I'm not the only one who thinks this either.
yah i noticed that too :rolleyes:

lea3734 said:
they should of made an option whether or not to get blu ray player built in because not everyone has 5 or 600 dollars.
What would be the point of that? Then you wouldn't be able to play the Blu-Ray games for Playstation 3. You would only be able to play PS2 and PS1 games. Then you could just buy a PS2 instead.

ps3 should of thought of a cheaper format for the games b/c its 2 expensive for most consumers at the moment

or something like microsoft did, it has great hd graphics but u don't have to have that hd-dvd drive but u can add it if u want 2

Yes, but Sony knows they have to have as many Blu-Ray products available as possible. Otherwise, everybody would buy HD-DVDs instead and they would lose the format wars. They could have had the games on double layer DVD's and release a Blu-Ray movie addon to watch Blu-Ray movies, but i guess they wanted as much space as possible on the disks to make games on.

It could have been a good idea to do the same as XBOX 360. Have the games on regular DVDs and release a separate drive for HD movies. Then both those who buy the PS3 because 'it is the cheapest Blu-Ray player out there' and those who buy it to play games would be satisfied. Many gamers are kids, teenagers and young adults, and many of them don't have the money to buy a PS3. But Sony will always be Sony...

Last edited:
Going back to the talk about the controllers, for me, after playing the wii for two long the xbox, and PS2/3 controllers get very uncomfortable after about twenty minutes. the only controller that feels ok even after playing wii is the GC controllers. Like what Brawny said, other controllers just seem awkward.

i still don't have a wii and is the controller that comfortable??

Back