PS3 Better than 360, Heres the Reasons

NintendoGamer said:
****n idiot, the xbox360 has better games than wii cuz its been out for a year already, you have no logic do you? Moron....
I know that, i just thought your criticisms were unjust.

It all comes down to a matter of opinion 360 has reputation because it came out over a year ago... I'm not going to lie 360 is based upon Halo and GoW (Maybe Lost Planet and a few others help) but NintendoGamer is right PS3 has got some great games coming so those about even out price gives 360 a huge advantage but almost no one uses a 360 as a DVD player so with PS3 you already have a DVD player which takes out 100-150 dollars evening it out so it comes down to Graphics A.K.A. both are even it's a decision between graphics or Halo, GoW etc.

Cuz 360 graphics are good for video games but **** for DVD's

And you can't go around telling people Wii sucks your on the forums

Okay let me say one more thing no system is better than all the others, Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft aren't competetors their partners everyone wants every system because they each have special things:

PS3: Graphics
Xbox360: Best Online
Wii: Variety

you can't compare them because they are different things

Last edited:
WiiZero said:
Cuz 360 graphics are good for video games but **** for DVD's

And you can't go around telling people Wii sucks your on the forums

Okay let me say one more thing no system is better than all the others, Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft aren't competetors their partners everyone wants every system because they each have special things:

PS3: Graphics
Xbox360: Best Online
Wii: Variety

you can't compare them because they are different things
no they are competitors..not partners..and i would say 360 is more of variety, graphics, online, entertainment (movies,shows) wii is based around the controller

yeaa

But no one is gonna buy the dumb HD dvd player which costs 200 dollars

PS3, and 360 are amazing but gosh i never knew how shitty the wii would be it sucks so much most boring thing ive ever played

niickddwag said:

PS3, and 360 are amazing but gosh i never knew how shitty the wii would be it sucks so much most boring thing ive ever played
you should not have said that...Ok the wii is awesome, I repeat AWESOME. You don't even have a reason fro it to be bad.
Why is it good,
motion sensing
and it's made by nintendo
do i really have to say more...
you moron!

niickddwag said:

people have and more will once hddvd becomes more popular, and its not a forced on thing like the ps3

niickddwag said:

lol to me all 3 are great consoles.. just that sony price is killing them..and tell us why the wii sucks?...does it suck because you have to do movements to play the game are you that lazy?..or you just have a hard time playing games with the wiimote .. my friend treid playing the wii he treid call of duty 3 he didnt like it cause he wasnt use to playing with the wiimote ...and another thing if sony did the same thing as microsoft making the bluray an addon i garuntee you no one will buy it there buying it for a gaming console not a blu ray movie player ... microsoft wise choice to make hd dvd an addon = making consumers have a choice to buy or not to buy.. sony making it biult into the gaming console = shoving a product up consumers asses that we dont want

Niickdawg go play with your ghetto friends some Def Jam and shut the hell up you idiot.

I own a Wii and a 360 and will never own a ps3. First I'm sick of Sony trying to push new formats Beta, DVD (turned out great though), UMD, and now Blu Ray. Second I feel burned by Sony after buying a psp because they hardly support and to download ps1 games you have to own a ps3 which ridiculous. Third the ps3 has had framrate issues according to reviews in almost every multiplatform game so far. Four I don't care about blu ray or HD-DVD I buy cosoles to play games thats it and watching movies constantly on a system is going to end putting extra wear and tear on the player. Five its too expensive. Six why did the original poster list the intercooler ps3 has intercoolers available to?

Ps3
Console 600
HDMI cable $10+ typically about $20
Headset $30
Aproximately $650 plus tax

Console $400 (thats it comes with hd cables, 30 day trial to live and free silver account, you want HD downlaod movies in video marketplace, and headset)

I like games systems for games thats it so the best bang for the buck is 360 and wii together for the same price as ps3.

niickddwag said:

I bought it and use it on my PC.
How about them apples.:ciappa:

i think in the end it comes down opinion between the Xbox360 and PS3. I don't have either but if i had to choose then i think i would choose an Xbox 360. i mean it has Halo 3, Gears of war, Fable 2 (loved Fable for Xbox), WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 and plus the fact that somethings are optional.

However the PS3 only has Assassin's Creed and Elder Scrolls IV and is really expensive. i mean don't get me wrong i owned a PS1 and play on a PS2 which has some fun games but i think they really messed up with the PS3.

but i don't own either and reason is because the price of each one and because i want a gaming machine not a multimedia machine and didn't want to miss playing some great series like smash bros, legend of zelda, mario, metroid, and others that i grew up with.

Back