PS3's overpriced and overated

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbox-king

Xbox master
Feb 17, 2007
Port glasgow in Scotland
Ps3 are so overrated by other people who say that ps3 when it comes out will rule all but i say that sony have let a lot of people down. When sony first announced the release of the ps3 it was for november 2006 so everyone had started to get excited because they wanted it for christmas but they all were malfunctioning in some sort of way the games in the ps3 can only be played on one console so you cant play a game you had bought in another ps3 console plus the prices have went eay up for both the 20gb and the 60gb making it higher than the xbox and the wii. The ps3's internet may be free but the xbox live version of the internet i would say is much better. there controler is £50 and looks more like a boomarang than a next generation controller and the ps3 itself looks like a few bricks showed together. So many of the ps3's games have come out for the xbox including assasins creed and the new sonic game. I would say take a ps3 at your own risk but Xbox 360 or a wii is your best choice

I say your half right, PS3 right now is probably not worth it, but thats not to say it wont be worth it in the future. I think by the end of this year/early 2008 PS3 can make quite a comeback

I think some people are missing the forum that's plastered with a title 'Playstation 3'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back