PS3 Better than 360, Heres the Reasons

TopherD05 said:
i think in the end it comes down opinion between the Xbox360 and PS3. I don't have either but if i had to choose then i think i would choose an Xbox 360. i mean it has Halo 3, Gears of war, Fable 2 (loved Fable for Xbox), WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 and plus the fact that somethings are optional.

However the PS3 only has Assassin's Creed and Elder Scrolls IV and is really expensive. i mean don't get me wrong i owned a PS1 and play on a PS2 which has some fun games but i think they really messed up with the PS3.

but i don't own either and reason is because the price of each one and because i want a gaming machine not a multimedia machine and didn't want to miss playing some great series like smash bros, legend of zelda, mario, metroid, and others that i grew up with.
360 has elder scrolls too....it came out awhile ago and they still support it with new areas and what not

XBox360 - 399.99 For just the Xbox360 and a controller.
199.99 For the HD-DVD player Most ppl knew the 360 didnt play HD movies and most didnt care either. I wanted a gaming console not an entertainment center. Once I see who wins between HD and blu ray I can decide on my own not having it forced on me.
19.99 Intercoolers Not needed and anyone smart enough to do research knows theses things can harm you 360 more than help it!
50.00 For XBoxLive Sure it costs money but they more goes to keeping servers updated,maintained and filly functional. Besides its money well spent, Live provides some of the best gaming Ive ever expierenced!

tlcphi2 said:
XBox360 - 399.99 For just the Xbox360 and a controller.
199.99 For the HD-DVD player Most ppl knew the 360 didnt play HD movies and most didnt care either. I wanted a gaming console not an entertainment center. Once I see who wins between HD and blu ray I can decide on my own not having it forced on me.
19.99 Intercoolers Not needed and anyone smart enough to do research knows theses things can harm you 360 more than help it!
50.00 For XBoxLive Sure it costs money but they more goes to keeping servers updated,maintained and filly functional. Besides its money well spent, Live provides some of the best gaming Ive ever expierenced!
you forgot to commnet on the first one, where for $300 you get just the console and a controller, where as $400 you get console with hd, component cables, headset, wireless controller, free live arcade game
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
people give up on this thread, NintendoGamer is just a little fanboy ***** whos to embarassed to post back in this thread, and when he dose he just makes himself look like more of a fool
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

edit: OMG LOL THE LIL ***** IS BANNED

not on any side

well ive had a xbox 360 (got it on release day) and got rid after 1 month as games were **** and even now there is only 3-4 games worth having it for. ps3 i was kinda excited about but lost interest with the uk delay and the extremely high price ( i can import one fron honk kong and recieve it quicker than pre-ordering from bloody argos) and the ps3 is going to have the same problems as the 360 and that is that you have to give the developers 1-2 years before they start really getting to grips with coding games for any system. The first 6 months is nearly always ports NFSU on the 360 was exacly the same just with more turtle waxed cars and less people to play on live with. So in gonna get a Wii whick isnt even trying to compete with either of these 2 systems it has 3 selling points
1. CHEAP
2. FUN
3. ORIGINAL

sadly i fear unless they start to bring normal joypad games out though it is gonna start to get real boring real quick. As I work long and hard 5 days a week and when i get home i want to relax lie back and play a few driving/shooting games, Not jumping around and looking stupid for my nieghbours to have a laugh at although I am looking forward to this at weekends with a couple of beers in my system.

Starting Flame Wars, is against the rules.
It takes up space on the forum and are always redundant.
As well as stupid.

blueradio said:
Starting Flame Wars, is against the rules.
It takes up space on the forum and are always redundant.
As well as stupid.
what are you talking about

2ahi1om.jpg

arey yar u all are fighting for the sake of money ?if we keep it aside then u can compare the system . PS3 is 2 times faster than the 360 its graphics are far more great than the 360 think about the capacity of it . it is giving u 60GB HDD that is enough on the other hand is microsoft giving u that things?
also see PS3 is compared to be one of the super computers for its amazing speed ;)

I bought a Playstation when it first came out for Wipeout and Assualt Rigs and the fact it was more powerful than the Saturn for $100 less. 2 exceptional games (though most people bought it for Destruction Derby) and a system that literally did things the Mega Drive and Super couldn't. I paid $100 each for them, and the Playstation cost me $700 (back in '98), so essentially at that time I paid $940 for two games (inclusive of memory card), thus $470 to play each game.

A few years later I bought a GameCube for 4 reasons: Super Smash Bros., Metroid Prime, Resident Evil/s and the Sonic series (at that time Mega Collection and Adventure 2 were only available on the 'Cube). I paid $300 for the console with an extra controller and memory card, and an average of $70 for the 3 games. So, I paid $510 in total, therefore $170 to play each game.

Recently I bought a Wii for $400 with an extra WiiMote ($70), classic controller ($30), Nunchuck ($30) and Zelda. Since, I've spent about $45 on 4 VC games. Total cost of $575, thus around $115 per game.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone's going on about how much the SYSTEM costs when really, you should be looking at one thing: these are gaming systems, and do you beleive you're getting good value for the games you're playing? For instance, if the 'Cube only had one game available on it, and it was Metroid Prime, I would still buy the $300 system and $100 game because I think it is totally worth the money (I reckon it's best game ever made). If you all sat down with your calculators and thought about how much it's really costing and what you're getting out of it, then it doesn't really matter what other people think: it's what YOU think YOU'RE getting out of it.
That said, I'm not going to buy a PS3 until it has a game available on it that I really want (fingers crossed for a new Wipeout). And if it's $1100 for the combo... I'll be damned if I'm paying $1100 for a game if I know it's not going to be the next Metroid. That's the same reason I'm not going to buy an XBox. And before you all retort: yes I know the 360 and PS3 can do things that the Wii can't. I'll leave all those other things to my DVD player and computer. And if I wanted a HD-DVD player or Blu-ray I'd buy one. I have a 106 HD plasma and I would like the graphics to be better with my Wii, but I wouldn't tick the "HD / more powerful graphics for an extra $200?" box if there was one, because I don't think it's worth the cash. Unfortunately still, consumers dno't get that option - just like they don't get the option for no Blu-ray with their PS3.
That's how it is people. Live with it and enjoy the games, because that's why we should be buying our systems.

Back