Xbox 360 or Laptop?

lil-britz

Absolute Legend =]
May 20, 2007
Weston-Super-Mare, England
Wii Online Code
5405-1533-0684-8829
I've been asked by my dad what i want for xmas, my older bro is getting a ps3 and i get the choice of a Xbox 360 or laptop..?

what should i choose and why?

thanks for help

PS3 cost > Xbox 360 cost.

You should ask for the Xbox 360 and Halo 3 + another game.

first off, forget the last post, be happy your parents can and will buy you such things.
Secondly, if your bro is getting a PS3, and you might have a 360, your missing a good opportunity for you two to play multiplayer (unless their both gonna be on the same TV, then of course that makes no sense).
If your really into games, a laptop is most likely not gonna quench your desire, since their video cards are often inferior, especially in that price range.

If your insistant on one of those two, I'd go for a 360.. but then again i already have a laptop. Think about how much you really play videogames, and what other systems you have. Is your brother selfish... will you be able to play the PS3?

k im done

Personally Id get a Laptop, You can use it in school and do lots of computer things in the privacy of your room like music, msn, videos, games. Bring it to school, bring it to mcdonalds lolz and maybe you can play your bros PS3 in exchange for borrowing your laptop. Thats just my opnion.

If you are attending college or university I would go for the laptop. However, if you're not going for another year or so go for the Xbox 360 seeing as your parents would most likely let you get a laptop next christmas.

Back