manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
That's right, a steak toaster.

steakhouse-grill-ariete.jpg

Sometimes, you just want a steak and you don't want to go through a whole process to get it. Who wants to light the grill just so you can have one measly steak? Why make a whole production out of it? What you need, my friend, is a steak toaster.

OK, so it's not called the steak toaster, it's called the Ariete SteakHouse Indoor Grill, but that's pretty much what it is. It holds your hunk of meat vertically, keeping the heating elements on the side so all the fatty, greasy juices drip down to a tray and don't smoke. Sure, for $220 you could just fire up the grill, go to a steak house or get a cheap George Foreman grill to get similar results, but then you wouldn't be able to brag to your friends that you have a steak toaster.

Source:http://gizmodo.com/358671/a-steak-toaster-did-you-hear-me-i-said-a-steak-toaster

It sounds pretty cool, though I think this is mainly for those who don't know how to grill a steak or are just too lazy to do it.

Good lord, hahaha!

Some of the reasons we grill is to actually GET OUTSIDE, and enjoy some fresh air (yeah, even when it's cold outside). Plus the visceral experience of flair ups from fat cooking off, hahaha, mmmm, FIRE GOOD.

Let's see:

1) Open tank
2) Open burner gas
3) Click starter

Yeah, that's a real hassle :D I don't know that it makes it easier or even faster, though I *do* see the advantage for folks in a place where they can't have a full sized grill (like some apartments or dorms).

Slick looking design though!

Well I guess there's always a first. I wouldn't mind having one, mind that I only eat steak on the rare occasion.

Why have one of those.. when you can have that -

george_foreman.03.jpg

He was so proud of it, he put his naaaaame on it

Back