Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
SMEG YEAH

Its on that Dave channel
Ok so they show about six episodes then reapeat them

But bareing in mind that there at this years collectercon (Well Lister and rimmer are)

Red Dwarf rocks best 90's programme ever, well maybe not ever but its got to be up there with the best.

Not just a thing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dwarf
Since the end of series Eight, Doug Naylor has been attempting to get funding to make a feature length film version of the show, but on every occasion so far has been thwarted by circumstances. He has long persisted with his conviction that the making of the movie (for which the script has been written for many years) takes precedence over any other possible future incarnation of Red Dwarf. On the series VIII DVD documentary The Tank, however, he admits to being — perhaps mindful of the age and schedules of the principal cast — close to having to make a final, outright decision of whether to continue to pursue the film, make a series IX or some one-off TV special(s) (as Only Fools & Horses did previously), or simply end the series as it is.[2] Naylor sent a letter to the Red Dwarf fans at the Dimension Jump convention in 2004, which mostly consisted of his failed attempts to create the film, such as a fake Duke of Manchester offering money to fund the film provided Naylor paid his air fare to attend the meeting. Naylor has also stated that some studios have been impressed by the scripts, but either weren't looking for that kind of project or wanted the film recast

Funny what Greg and Robert said about news on the film at last years con was
................................................................................theres no news

Its not just a British thing theres quite a big fan base in America as well.

I've watched it a few times. I can see why people like it but the humour is far too dated now though. Too predictable.

It looks like it would have been good back in the day

FRuMMaGe said:
I've watched it a few times. I can see why people like it but the humour is far too dated now though. Too predictable.

It looks like it would have been good back in the day

Good comedy like that never ages

U R A
LOL

Back