Aaaggghhh! £180 for something that doesn't work!

Angelface

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Please please help me!

I bought a Wii on friday last week, took it home and tried to set it up. All looked good to go - language screen came up AND THAT WAS IT! Nothing I did would get the thing to work. The remote was lighting up, the sensor bar LEDs were on, the unit was green but something just wasn't connecting the three up.

What is wrong?!!!

Have tried syncing both remote and unit, disconnected everything and started from scratch, I have run out of ideas. Today tried calling the nintendo phone line and no-one picked up after 15 minutes of a ringing phone.

So - should I take it back to the retailer who sold it to me or will they tell me I have to go through Nintendo?

Any advice would be really appreciated...feel miserable that I spent £180 on absolutely nothing...:sad:

Go back to the retailer
But first read the Wii manual about setting it up [It comes with a quick set-up guide] just to make sure

1) check the connections (haha probably not the best help)
2) yeah like the person said above- bring it back to retailer
3) if you registered you wii it extends your warrenty (90 days)
4) Nintendo

Okay so there's no need to be so rude - you quite clearly are the dill-hole here as you can't even tell the difference between a UK pound sign and a Euro sign.

Please ignore the above post Wii helpers - had a bit of abuse from an idiot which thankfully has now been deleted.

Thanks for the above tips - will definitely go back to retailer and see if they will exchange another one
x

Game Disc

This happened to me the first time I set up the Wii. Problem was - the wii sports disc was in the wrong way round:yesnod:. Have you tried switching the disc around?

Back