admin please delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect us to feel sorry for you. It's obvious you want attention because you could just unsubscribe of all email notifications and not come here anymore. Simple as that.

umm how this is the first forum i've ever been on... i dont expect anyone to feel sorry for me i just want to find another site with a "nicer" community

Wii17 said:
umm how this is the first forum i've ever been on... i dont expect anyone to feel sorry for me i just want to find another site with a "nicer" community
than do it you noob.
your obviously an attention whore if you feel you need to announce your leave.
Prove me wrong by not saying another word. kthnxbai

i dont cut you d*ck and i dont know how to unsubscribe... gee there are some nice people in the world arent there lol, i cant wait till you all get your own back, it's funny how 90% of the *ssholes on this site are americans... lol

Wii17 said:
i dont cut you d*ck and i dont know how to unsubscribe... gee there are some nice people in the world arent there lol, i cant wait till you all get your own back, it's funny how 90% of the *ssholes on this site are americans... lol

You don't cut my dick? What, you're the next Lorena Bobbit? Read the FAQ section to learn how to unsubscribe. You can't wait until we all get our dicks back? Are you like somehow massaging them or somewhat? It's funny how in your sig, you have to brag upon how much posts you "contribute" a day. Now that's funny.

Haha, don't feel bad. It would've been worse if no one even replied. Atleast you're getting the attention you wanted... whether it be good or bad lol

Wii17 said:
Calling someone a d1ck must make you feel special.

Wii17 said:

you can unsubscribe by going into your profile and unsubcribing to everything that is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back