admin please delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo.. your making a thread to get attention to be deleted. Ever though of just Alt+F4'ing, and going on Google to find another site instead of catching feelings about it? On this site, all I've seen you do is be disrespectful to people, swearing and stuff, and posting practically naked pictures of your girlfriend just to proove a point? 1. Why the hell would you want people over the internet looking at your girlfriend naked just to show that 'you were right' and 2. Pretty damn gay showing this kinda shizz to the younger people on this site. So shut up, and get the hell off my internet.

this guy has like 450 post almost and he's here complaining about us not noticing his new shoes, or new hair, or that he got his nails done....go **** ur self u dirty ****...i know that wasnt called for...but i felt like saying it, and now...i'ma go make a milkshake...cuz its better than urs!

Prez said:
lol prinny just upload your whole 4chan folder :crazy:

Its over a gig of random pics that say stuff
and by the way

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
To tell the truth a lot of the people here are total bast@rds some times but hey so am I.
Im one of them to
lol Dad died before I could kick his arse

Last edited:
Hmm, I didn't see these as a nasty evil community, but instead a mischievous and fun bound community with cheesy jokes :p

There is no point in making a thread about this you inconsiderate boob! Why not just leave a message in your sig? It's not like we care.

Hmmm OWL TIME (like hammer time but funny)

Got this pic (just the owl) as my phone background

In responce to the owl pic in my last post

Just for fun, here's a bunch of idiots who need to be introduced to rubbing alcohol:

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/darwinism-in-action.html
Guess which on Wii17 is...

[edit]
And for my next trick: sapping bandwidth from Ebaum's World!
search-for-rapist.jpg

Last edited:
ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
To tell the truth a lot of the people here are total bast@rds some times but hey so am I.
even me?????
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back