Advertisements!

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
I was wondering if advertising things in your signature like a link to a board you post at, or just different cool sites is ok with the board?

BTW I come here to post about video games, it's just if I could I'd like to also advertise my stuff along with that.

Believe me, if I were all about only advertising I'd find better ways to do it because 95% or more percent of the time no one even bothers to click the stuff in people's signatures. :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
I'm not sure posting another board/forum is okay. I think that would be considered as advertising. Since, you are helping them out by making people click on the link. lol x_x

-shrugs- But, I don't know. Ask Jill or someone who's sure.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I'm not sure posting another board/forum is okay. I think that would be considered as advertising. Since, you are helping them out by making people click on the link. lol x_x

-shrugs- But, I don't know. Ask Jill or someone who's sure.

Don't you have a bedtime???

just playin, u cool girl

But yeah, I've seen other people advertise boards here I think and they've never been questioned....so advertising some other legit stuff couldn't be too bad, right?

paintba||er said:
I'm pretty sure you can't. Whenever I see someone advertising something in their sig within a week it has been edited by a mod to say no external links.

Yeah, but are those people here to post or advertise?

I think it's pretty obvious I just like posting here.

I thought advertising also means like .. people clicking the link and saying 'Whoa cool link, I'm leaving Wiichat and staying on here'

rofl, I have no clue.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I thought advertising also means like .. people clicking the link and saying 'Whoa cool link, I'm leaving Wiichat and staying on here'

rofl, I have no clue.

Well if I were to advertise in my sig, it wouldn't be a board so that doesn't really apply to my case...

the only sites you can link to are Wiichat.com, PS3chat.com, and Xbox360chat.com. if someone has any other link in their sigs, it WILL be removed

Ok, just wondering.

I'll live without advertising here. :)

well the people who are most annoying are the "free ipod wii ps3 iphone" come sign up.give me your visa sites..they are not reall and they scam you.,,

i dont mind seeing links in sigs..but if its a rule..then theres nothing that can be done

The link to my website went unnoticed for ages - until I took it down myself?
Guess I am under the radar or something...

Back