Smiley System

kiraownsurmom

Man Points: Over 9000
I was thinking about the smileys and was wondering about having video game characters as smileys,like a set.

Instead of a yellow smile-face-thing itll be Mario or something like that.
Or anime characters.But not going over board with it like "OMG Nayrootoe smiley would own ktnx"
Just a thought.

Anyone?

I like most of the smilies we've got here. Although, I also love quite a few from other forums:

stfubw0.gif
lol
outnumbered.gif
I'm most fond of this one, I really like it.
uowhhhhg7.gif
lol trips
strongman.gif
lol weightlifting

One thing I would like to throw out there is that one of my other forums makes smilies that were inspired by their own members, and its absolutely hilarious. One of the most unique things I've seen on a forum.

...Why am I still suggesting ideas?

I almost forgot: In respose to your own question, yeah, thats a good idea. However, they shouldn't replace the regular smiley. I would be open to the idea of adding a mario, zelda or metroid smiley.

peepwall.gif
hide

emot-ninja.gif
ninja

hyper.gif
hyper

guitarist.gif
bassist

help.gif
help

a few smilies form other forums

Sure if you can find some nice looking video game related smilies i can add them as extras.

It is possible to easily add.

Simply PM i0n the simlies and a original source link just for confirmation and voila i0n may add it. The source would affect due to the smilies possibly being privately owned or public.

i0n said:
Sure if you can find some nice looking video game related smilies i can add them as extras.

Ill get to work on some
When I feel in the mood for beein creative
Any limets on them ? (ie mem size)

oooh!
i can make some too!!!
i just learned to make animations thanks to Darkprinny:):);)

I has sprties

Somebody else wants to make them
>>>>>>>>Movitation UP

Heres a few quick ones
mariovnl9.gif
marioyozt1.gif
bowserpartynz9.gif
mariodancesl1.gif

Last edited:
Back