No Hope for Character Costumes?

balrogs.pa said:
remember king(or should i call you leve? hmm..) That was only a demo. Now since their having extra time. their probably going to look into suggestions like this to see if its possible. now they might include a shop where you can buy trophies and stickers. their is a small chance they will do that. but mabye they might make the costumes just for looks, and not for you know. diffrent abilities. causing different FSA's
haha, the man of a thousand names. yes, I too am hoping that Sakurai purposefully stopped them from changing costumes, its the only strand of hope we have. However, why would he take the time to allow the characters to change colors then? Doesn't make sense.
blankconnection said:
what would make you think that they were supposed to have costumes, and mario can switch to luigi.
It would look cool, much better than changing tints. Why the hell would Mario have a Luigi costume? I don't appreciate your last comment either, so either provide to the thread or gtfo.
ssbb_lover said:
True, that. However, I think they'll be adding new costumes, considering they have 2+ months to get this **** done. I mean honestly, Nintendo owes it to themselves to make one of the greatest games in history. The little things count too. Ammirite?

I do understand your position on this though, LevesqueIsKing.
Thanks. I've heard quite a bit about you. Are you back to stay?
Wii-Fi said:
they have, dks armor is a dif costume. unless it's something else. maybe link has another costume as well.
He isn't wearing anything, he's simply a different color. White, or Pink maybe? Sorry, I'm color blind.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Thanks. I've heard quite a bit about you. Are you back to stay?
Probably the best answer for that is "hopefully". I can't really promise more than that because I have a really busy schedule this year, but I hope to stay. "I'm staying lik 4evar" would be the ideal answer, but you know.

[/offtopic]

Erm...I love SSBB.

Back