PS3 price markdown, in case anyones looking

KyleForMe

Don't believe his lies.
Dec 13, 2006
IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Wii Online Code
5710-8093-1849-3803
Hey all, you can see from my post hist. im not an advertiser!!
Just posting a link to Gamestop's site where there was a markdown to 379 US$ for the 20GB PS3. Dont know if this is much of a deal, but from what I've read this is the model that supports most PS2 games, whereas the newer model will not.

EDIT: Forgot to post link
http://www.gamestop.com/product.a...Fid=020071

BTW i dont have a PS3 and know little about them, just trying to save someone a buck or two (just in case my motives come into question).

Last edited:
they stoped making the 20gb.but they are now making the 40gb it has NO b/c and it will be $400.Then they are dropping the price of the 80gb down to $499 and they are going to stop making the 60gb.The 80gb does not have the emotion chip so it doesent have as much b/c as the 60gb.:crazy:.

Last edited:
Im a tard, I forgot to post the link...

Anyhow, are you able to upgrade the hd in a PS3 on your own?
I know space is good for downloads, but I would think the EE is a nice feature to have. BUT then again I have a first gen PS2 so id be happy to give that thing the boot!!

If these price drops don't help Sony this Holiday the 360 and Wii will gain a 10 million unit lead(They are almost there now), which no console in history has ever broken, when left that far behind. As I said before 2008 will decide it all, and this holiday marks the begining.

Just IMO but if they can manage to get the price down to 350$ by 1st quarter 08, ill be buying a PS3 over 360. Sony has always treated me right :)

Plus i would totally dig a white one like the kind being sold in Japan (i think)

Back