Okay, how about I settle this whole "PS3 SuX" thing...

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Now, I'm just gonna say how -I- feel about this whole thing.

Everyone says the PS3 is crap, when it's not. Everyone who hates it is labeled as a fanboy, retard, gay, immature, etc. Now...

WOULD YOU DAMNED SONY AND NINTENDO FANS JUST ****IN' STOP?

Seriously. Here's the problem with the fans of the brands...

The Sony fans get WAY too defensive over really little things. Nintendo fans retalliate with EVEN MORE bashing of the PS3. Then it gets into a full-scale argument-engulphed thread. Not to mention there are some idiots who just post threads saying, "zOMG pS3 SuXx LaWl!" or something like that. They need to just shut up and learn to live with what they don't like...

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the Wii OR the PS3. In fact, I play them both equally.

The ONLY thing wrong with the PS3 is the price tag. Oh, AND the fact that Sony got all cocky and proved how idiotic they could be.
Most people don't want to buy the PS3 for 600 ****in' bucks. WAY too much. And I don't care if it's worth that much hardware-wise, half the **** that the PS3 does, most people won't even know about. Hey, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it has WAY too many unneccessary features.
Example... Who cares about Blu-Ray? Don't tell me, "It's the future." or some crap, 'cause if it's the future, everyone's gonna be broke from spending that much on a ****in' Blu-Ray player. And I really don't know the difference between Blu-Ray and HD-DVD, 'cept the data capacity. Once again, I'm not bashing the PS3, I'm bashing Blu-Ray. It wouldn't have made any difference if they just left the Blu-Ray out. It would cost less, anyway.

And one more thing... There are no good games for PS3. Yeah, I know, you can tell me more games are coming out, but all the good games coming out for it AREN'T EXCLUSIVE. You can pretty much buy all the good games coming out for it for the 360. Hell, even FF is goin' to the 360. That sucks.

So, long story short, Sony sucks, PS3 is good, just WAY too expensive and no exclusive games. ((And some unneccessary features.))

And my Wii... I just don't know anymore. I BARELY play it. I've been playing my PS2 more, 'cause I'm waiting for Sony to ship back my PS3, 'cause it broke.
((Oh, yeah. And Sony takes a hell of a long time to send you the pre-paid box to ship your PS3 in. Arrived a week and a half late.))

Anyway, yeah. Still love both of 'em. Can't wait to play Oblivion some more, and maybe a bit of Resistance. ^_^

Hey, thanks. Never got any rep before.
Yeah, though I will say I've bashed the PS3 before. That was before I actually had one and played more than Resistance on it.
It's just... I didn't notice how bored I'd be without it until it broke. Bwehehe.

wii_cammy said:
lol
good you have changed your ways
we need to put fanboys in their place

Y'see, I don't think we should be like... "BURN THE FANBOYS!"
I just say...
Be a fanboy all you want, just don't be an ignorant dick.

No im going to burn the fanboys
ill not sleep till ive got every last one of them

Just remember wehen you are all sleeping

Ill be there

lol

Wc

I don't see how this thread will change anything and some of the things you said about the Ps3 just aren't true. The Ps3 definatley has exclusives.

I respect anyone who likes the 360, Wii, or Ps3. Personally I'm most PSWii, but if you're not that's ok. Just don't tell me what I like is crap when I know it's best for me.

the war against fanboys has been waged for a long time. Join the AFA, anti-fanboy-alliance.

Being a brand lover while hating another product is the base definition of the term "tool".

hmm dunno, get a tattoo with the AFA somewhere on your body. And when you meet another AFA person, you show it to them and do a secret handshake. Thats about it.

... unless you have it tattooed somewhere.... er.. not good.

En4Neo said:
I don't see how this thread will change anything and some of the things you said about the Ps3 just aren't true. The Ps3 definatley has exclusives.

I respect anyone who likes the 360, Wii, or Ps3. Personally I'm most PSWii, but if you're not that's ok. Just don't tell me what I like is crap when I know it's best for me.
And thats how most fan-boy arguements are started..... But name 3 Awesome PS3 exclusives.

Back