after almost 8 months of wii release

nic7 said:
1. Let's walk through this. Nov 19-Dec. 19 = 1 Dec. 20- Jan. 19 = 2 Jan. 20-Feb. 19 = 3 Feb. 20-March 19 = 4 March 20-April 19 = 5 April 20-May 19 = 6 May 20-June 19 = 7. Hmmm...

2. Madden is 100% confirmed. Nintendo power showed screen shots of it themselves.

3. You make a fair point. But 20 is MORE than enough to keep most people satisfied. I'm happy with 12.

didnt i just say i count november as a whole month itself, not 19 to dec 19.

nov -1, dec -2, jan -3, feb -4, mar -5, apr -6, may-7, june-8......

2. then why did u say it "seems" to be ...

lloyd_yayo said:
didnt i just say i count november as a whole month itself, not 19 to dec 19.

nov -1, dec -2, jan -3, feb -4, mar -5, apr -6, may-7, june-8......

2. then why did u say it "seems" to be ...

half of nov. and half of june equals just one month. no matter what u think....
No reason arguing with completely illogical reasoning i guess.

I only said seems because of the off chance of a game between madden and strikers.

Last edited:
It's too bad they just didn't make a slot for n64 cartridges, then I could just go to game stop and get them all for 2 bucks a piece...

I think there are a couple of problems with the VC releases which Nintendo, in their own best interests (which isn't bad), is handling pretty well:

First off, there really aren't that many games with broad appeal. Sure, you've got your Super Mario Bros and Sonic hits but after that, it quickly rolls off into games that one or two people really liked but everyone else just didn't care about. There really was a whole lot of crap games for each of these systems (and the current ones - Zack & Coty: The Suite Life?). I don't think it's their goal to release all 5000 (if that's correct) games for the NES.

Second, they really can't release all of the great games up front. They need them spread out to keep you coming back to their Virtual Store. Right now everyone has interest in the store because they hope that something good will come out soon. If they were to toss out all the good stuff first and then follow up with semi-crap (the 1-2 people really liked them kind of games) and then crap games, people would be saying, "I don't even look any longer - just more crap." They kind of have to string us along. I think they also get the benefit of the the extra (you wouldn't otherwise buy it but you want to spend your Wii points on something) purchases.

As I wrote, there's nothing really wrong with this, it just how it is (marketing).

Hopefully next week will be better.

Back