AIM Spammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
I was wondering if anyone has received IM's from a guy named En4Neo. He has been sending me IM's non stop asking me if I am some guy from WiiChat named Kak or something like that. I have since blocked him, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

I thought I'd at least respond...
Even if it's just to let ya know I don't' have AIM. lol

Who's Kak on here anywho? Maybe you should contact him and ask that person. lol

Unblock him for a bit, and see who he wants to know if you are. Then find out and let us know.

Heyy any news on this guy yet?

Keep us updates and oh, have you let En4Neo know? (it's a name of a member on here)

I haven't looked for him on the website. I did unblock him from AIM, but he hasn't been online.

is this strictly on AIM or is this on wiichat??

do you have your AIM name publically displayed on this site? en4neo is the name of an actual member on this site as rach said.....

as far as i know, there is no "KAK" on this site :confused:

Yes my AIM is displayed. He asks if I am someone named kak2zak or something like that. He hasn't talked to me on WiiChat

Jorge said:
Yes my AIM is displayed. He asks if I am someone named kak2zak or something like that. He hasn't talked to me on WiiChat

is that his actual name???? i ran a search in the mod control panels for that user and nothing came up or even close to it....

best advise is to block the person harassing you and leave it at that. dont acknowlege them and dont reply. any further contact with this person, you might want to try reaching AIM themselves or set your buddy list up like i do. only those who are on your buddy list can IM you. you have to add them first before anything (even looking at their profile).

im going to lock the topic- if this happens again and it becomes presistent, contact me again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back