No Response From Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory28

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
I sent my question regarding my account on January 7th and then sent a follow up e-mail 4 days later wondering why my first question had yet to be answered. It's now been 11 days since I first contacted them and I'm still waiting for a response.

Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from an admin when they send them a question? Is it normal not to get any reply at all?

First of all, there is only one administrator here. I wouldn't expect a response if you pm'd i0n.

PM a moderator instead [Syntax, Prez, Mitch2025, Trulen] for they are much faster [for the most part], but their powers are limited. We can only work with so much.

cory28 said:
I sent my question regarding my account on January 7th and then sent a follow up e-mail 4 days later wondering why my first question had yet to be answered. It's now been 11 days since I first contacted them and I'm still waiting for a response.

Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from an admin when they send them a question? Is it normal not to get any reply at all?
The other day I sent Prez a question and he answered in about an hour. Are you PMing the right people?

There are a good number of staff members on this forum. Is one is too busy, and you can not wait, PM a different one.
If you want you can PM me right now, and we can talk about your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back