Nintendo Fails Again

Hahah.. Star points for only the UK. How gay!! We American's spend the most of these items and get nothing in return except a bunch of gay games over the next year! (besides SSBB). Anyone wanna buy a Wii??....LOL.

Atomheart said:
Why do the limeys get cool stuff like that. You'd think US consumers would matter more...we are larger in number after all.

actually if you compare the american market to the uk market, sadly the uk market is selling more game even though less systems are sold. the main reason the american market is dying is because of piracy.

back on topic. i didnt get any e-mail either, but i still have my acount. dont really understand whats going on.

:mad5: **** this im selling the wii it has been letting me down if u can give me 1 good reason not to switch to another system other than SSBB then **** dis ****

Last edited:
I have lost a lot of star points too,especially from the first games i've registered,but i registered them again without problem!!(Even my Gamecube)

Atomheart said:
Why do the limeys get cool stuff like that. You'd think US consumers would matter more...we are larger in number after all.

You don't understand at all.

The pound is powerful but all of our objects are a lot more expensive. Plus we have taxes upon that and we get everything several months later. Brawl hasn't even been 100% confirmed for us, we still don't have a date all we know is past Q2.

GH3 in uk = up to $140.

Wii = $360

Ps3 (at first) = $900

Just a few examples:wtf:

zap'em up said:
how do u know how many points you have?

Big banner telling you....

Back