Nintendo wii disc slot illumination.

Skippi i have added you on my wii by the way and i know the like will only stay on in the wii menu but at least you can turn it on, any time you send an e-mail it will turn on... during a games or anything.

A lot of people have said how much they hate the fact that the Wii blue LED light doesn't come on during gameplay. I for one love the fact that it only comes on when you have mail or an update. It means I can wake up one morning, get dressed and see the blue light which gives me that sense of curiosity that I get whenever I get mail. I could then come home after school to see the light on again meaning I have a system update.

The blue light is a sign of hope and goodness, telling people that they have something new to look forward to when they turn on their console, whatever it is.

um the blue light goes on whenever the wii is using the internet and it is off or you have an unread message from someone i beleive cause that is what mine does

Ive But It on bright and everythings on.. but still the blue light is off :S helppppppp

You've got it all wrong. The blue light does not come on whilst you are using the internet, just when you have a console update or an unread mail message awaiting you.

well thanks, It helped me =] and now i see my Wii glowwwinggg.. looks nice :p but its off i wanna learn how to do it while its on O;!

Back