Wii disc slot light(Blue)

ROB64 said:
GIVE ME TOAST!!!!!:lol:

*sends some over* (Estimated shipping time: 1 week :lol: /offtopic

Yeah, I think the only way to keep the light on is to mod it, unless Nintendo releases an update but that seems uncharacteristic of them to release an update just for that but they might include it with another "major" update.

illoptical said:
its off topic but the new shiny toaster guy really needs to go to you tube and listen to the toast song...lol

OMG, pm me the link. /offtopic
EDIT: Searched youtube, didn't know which one.
EDIT2: LOL, funny song.

Anyways, is anyone like really obsessed with the blue light. Like, whenever I pass by my living room I have to glance at my Wii to see if it's glowing and if I have an update! :crazy:

Last edited:
Cos its freaking cool. And looks awesome for the few times you see it. PLUS its a nicer indication of the Wii being on than just that little green LED. Erm, it pulses which is also cool. Its just a really cool little 'feature' that most (no?) other DVD slots and I want to be able to see it more often!

its easy just get a friend to send you a message and DO NOT go into the message board, or else it wont glow and youlle have to get him to send you another message. dont delete it and the light should stay on all the time. thats how i do it.

i found a way to make it stay on, but it turns off when you start a game or somthing or turn the console off i think, idk i havent done to many tests, but how i done it was when i got a mesage, i went into the options and went to wiiconect 24 and like changed the disc slot ilumination to dull or what not and it stays on untill u do somthin like turn off the console or start the mii chanel, i think

Back