All Things Hockey

I think we should start a fantasy hockey thing on Yahoo just for the wiichat members.

Just to let some of you guys know that the NHL 08 demo has been released for the Xbox 360. You can now download it by going to Demos And More under the Xbox live marketplace.

How is it? I can't buy this game... I only have a wii. My brother claims the xbox as his own and plans on moving away soon.

Marleau two year extension
6.3 million a year plus 4.5 million this year.

:D

As you can see by my sig, I love Darcy Tucker.
Gritty guy, scores a few, heart n' soul of the leafs.

ilikecookies said:
How is it? I can't buy this game... I only have a wii. My brother claims the xbox as his own and plans on moving away soon.

The graphics and style of play have improved greatly. Also EA NHL 08 will be introducing a new camera mode for those who play as goalies during the game so you can actually see what you're doing in your crease.

Syntax said:
The graphics and style of play have improved greatly. Also EA NHL 08 will be introducing a new camera mode for those who play as goalies during the game so you can actually see what you're doing in your crease.

Cool. Sounds pretty good to me.

I'll ask again.

Would you guys like to start a fantasy hockey pool?

I'm not really into hockey pools, sorry.

Oh, I enter Baseball, Football and hockey pools every year with yahoo. They're pretty fun. Though I've only won once.

played the demo and loved it. im disappointed though, they said the crowd was supposed to be more into it. there barely making any noise in the game. but its only a demo so i doubt its even in it. and i want accurate goal horns! i mean come on! cant be that hard to put in!

yeah and im not really into fantasy hockey either.

Sharks sign J.R.

one year 500,000

pointless, if you ask me.

5, he could do it I think.
Not sure what he scored goal wise last year, but its possible.

Back