All Things Hockey

Canucks are on fire...Devils play Calgary tonight. sadly the packers game is not on TV this sunday :( big game too.

damn Syntax, that link you posted on like the 2nd page or something. i love it! it has all signatures and desktops and what not. i changed my desktop and my signature...i just dont know how to make my signature bigger :) lol.

oh and the packers were crushed today in Chicago...

and the devils beat the flames 1-0 in OT. Brodeur played amazingly. they have a 5 point lead in the division now!

Last edited:
Similar to hockey..

I got a personalized Canucks Luongo Replica White Jersey for Christmas. I also got Sports Equipment Spray for my Goalie Gear :)

Darn leafs.
Blow it in overtime.

Too late to jump on the Canucks bandwagon?..I am considering doing so :lol:

Join us CantGetAWii :)

You know you want to..

Just jumping in the thread to say that I'm EXTREMELY psyched that the Niedermayer that can actually play hockey is back, and that the Blues have done a complete 180 since last season.

surfanimal said:
Just jumping in the thread to say that I'm EXTREMELY psyched that the Niedermayer that can actually play hockey is back, and that the Blues have done a complete 180 since last season.

Nice to see another hockey fan/player here at WiiChat. :D .. Hope to see you join in more discussions.

The Canucks are winning 5-3 against the Calgary Flames. Hmm this should be good for my hockey pool considering most of the players in my pool are from the Canucks (duh) and Calgary (I know..)..

And the Canucks just won..

Last edited:
Unless you've got Kiprusoff :p

I've got Luongo in one of my leagues, so that should be good, minus the save pctg. Watched the Ducks Oilers game, Ducks won, but game wasn't terribly exciting.

I've got Luongo in my pool :). I managed to gain 8 points tonight.. Almost near the top of my pool..

woo flyers!! finally win a game! thank yu leafs!
does anyone have the hit spacek put on scottie upshall during the buffalo/philly game?

I looove the montreal canadians!
The_Montreal_Canadiens.jpg

Note to Syntax in evil voice: "I'm baaackkkk!"

Ugh, I'm stuck at 5th in my money league, but slowly gaining, and stuck at 11/12 in my other one cause I missed the draft = \.

I know there's plenty of time for that to change, but I want to be up top so I can talk more smack already. :p

Back