Alright Guys, +M=M+ Needs Your Help!

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Aight, Here's What Happened...

My Friend Bought DBZ:BT3 For The Wii And When He Puts The Disc In, The Wii Reads It And He Presses Start.

Here's The Problem...

The Wii remote Isn't Working With It.
It's Sync'd, It's got The "1st Player" Dot Lit Up, But He can't Press Any Buttons. The Home Button Is The Only One That Works.

We've Tried Two Different Remotes, And Neither Work.

I Put The Disc In My Wii And It Works Perfectly.

He can Play Other Games And Such, But DBZ Is The Only One That Doesn't Work... And Get This...
This Happened TWICE. He Just Got The Second Copy Today, After The First One Had The Same Problems, And It Still Doesn't Work.

Calling Nintendo Didn't Do Us Anything... Justabuncha Useless Information.

My Guess: His Wii

DISCUSS AND HELP!
Thankles, +M=M+
^_^

hmm..wow thats a tough one..its hard to blame the wii since it works with other games correct? yea my guess would be what pikachu said, make sure you have the system updated...other then that...im not sure..or maybe its just slow loading..? lol

It's awkward to read large amounts of text where every word is capitalized.

Skippy said:
It's awkward to read large amounts of text where every word is capitalized.

Alright, Skippy. I've Heard That Before, Getting Annoyed About Every Person Getting Annoyed About my Typing...

Just ****ing Deal With It.

Alright Thanks Guys (except Skippy) I'll Tell Him That.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Alright, Skippy. I've Heard That Before, Getting Annoyed About Every Person Getting Annoyed About my Typing...
Then why do you persist? People are more likely to ignore your posts, it makes it harder to read.

Is there a GC controller plugged into his Wii... If so unplug it and try again. If not then I really don't know.

I'm not annoyed, but I am curious to know why you type like that. :p

I didn't notice he capitalized everything in his post until you stated that. :lol:

I know it's just this game but try cleaning the disc, blow into the Disc Slot, unplug everything and replug it or re-re-re sync the Wiimotes and replace the battery or something.

wiiman14 said:
Lol I find it easer when he types like that,
And skippy don't start anything.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problems with the content's of M=M's messages for the most part, just the way they are presented.

Monsteroids said:
Is there a GC controller plugged into his Wii... If so unplug it and try again. If not then I really don't know.

I'm not annoyed, but I am curious to know why you type like that. :p
You Know what!? I Think Your Right!

Holy Crap... thanks Monster. I Better Go Get Him...

DP SORRY!

BUT IT WORKED! Alright, My Friend Is *hypotheticaly* Peeing All Over Himself.

Thanks Monster!

Oh, And Why Do I Type Like This? I Have No idea, really... And I Type Like This

Just as fast as I can type like this... Hmmm...

THREAD CLOSAGE PLEASE!!!

^_^'

Back