Am I aloud?

Okay mate. It's always wise just to double check.

Man I really want to use this signature, I hope I am aloud.

Sparx said:
I doubt he is going to see it. He is just some member of a gaming site (not a forum), and I doubt out of all the sites he will notice mine.

I will ask Prez just incase.

Just because he doesn't know means you can...If Bush didn't know you killed someone would that murder be ok? No. You need permission from maker and give him credit.

The first part of your sentence doesn't make sense Cappin'.

I didn't mean that, I just meant he wasn't going to see it, and I will give him credit. I already have, I put the sig in my gallery and I said: By Traiken

Btw- McCloud nvm about adding me.

Inceptor said:
The first part of your sentence doesn't make sense Cappin'.

It does. Sparx said it'll be ok because the guy wouldn't know I reply saying 'just because he *the guy* doesn't know, means you can *use it*

It does make sense but I do admit it's a little confusing.

Would I be aloud then?

Sparx i dont suggest using the sig if a person has already created it and you dont have permission to use it. Although i have not seen the sig, based on wat u said about the creator asking for C & C, then i would believe u cant use it.

Sparx said:
Would I be aloud then?

Best to talk to Prez, Mitch or more appropriately Syntax (Has been taking more of an interest in GFX side of things) about the situation. Most likely it'll be a no but we will see.

Thanks guys for the help

I see you're using it, did a moderator give you permission?

Also, I believe you should stay away from the graphics thread it is not your work so making it appear your work is just plain plagiarism so don't ask for critique.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I see you're using it, did a moderator give you permission?

Also, I believe you should stay away from the graphics thread it is not your work so making it appear your work is just plain plagiarism so don't ask for critique.

:lol: i figured this was the image he was talkin about..he asked me to help him wit it, so i told him to send the .psd and he said he couldnt.

Bliss said:
:lol: i figured this was the image he was talkin about..he asked me to help him wit it, so i told him to send the .psd and he said he couldnt.

Ah, so you were acting un-knowingly...no worries.

Sparx...you should of waited for permission from our staff and then going to ask for people to see what they thought was very stupid as you are acting it out to be your creation.

the funny thing is he told me it took him hours to make....i mean damn if somethin took me hours to make i would hold on to that .psd file for dear life.

Bliss said:
the funny thing is he told me it took him hours to make....i mean damn if somethin took me hours to make i would hold on to that .psd file for dear life.

He is actually saying he made it...well that's it then, he claimed it is his own. We are pretty strict over that but even though he did ask he never actually got the permission and then went on to claim it is his own...

Back