An introduction and a few questions...

WolfpacSnakepit

snoogins
Dec 2, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Wii Online Code
7300-6469-2862-5349
Hey guys... I'm new here. My name is Heath, i'm 22 and i'm from Brisbane, Australia. I've been a Nintendo fan my entire life - having owned all systems at one time or another. I currently own a DS, GameCube and, on Wednesday night, a Wii!!! I swore an oath never to own anything BUT a nintendo. Xbox's and PlayStation's just don't seem anywhere near as good as any nintendo i've ever played. Oh well! Just my opinion! :cornut:

Anyways, i'm getting the Wii at midnight this Wednesday night upon it's release. With it I am getting Zelda, Wii Sports (of course!) and Wii Play. I'm thinking about getting another game or two and just chucking it on the credit card - my cousin is buying Red Steel so I don't want that (will just play his for a while!!!) - what other games do u guys recommend? I love Marvel so i was thinking about getting UA. Is it any good? I don't like car games all that much (i drive two hours everyday, i don't need to drive on my nintendo as well!!!). Any suggestions at all...?

Also, i would love to put use my Wii online with that Wiiconnect24 and stuff... but i'm not all that good with computers... is there a step-by-step way of doing it for dumbasses like me?! If so, if someone was to point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it muchly!!!

Can't wait to play Zelda!!! Best games ever!!!
Rock on, kids! THANKS! :cornut:

Sure Heath, the manual steps you through the process. Just know if you have secure or unsecure network...meaning "will you need the password to enter to connect to your home network?" Other than that is it very simple.

Enjoy!

Well, aside from Excite Truck and Need for Speed, I'd recommend Madden if you're into any type of football.

And enjoy your Wii! Zelda is more amazing than you could ever imagine.

Much appreciated, guys.
specialsauce - i dunno, dude! i can imagine quite a bit!!!

When I get the Wii I will read thru the manual to try and get it to connect to the net... I just don't know how i'll go with it... i don't know what software/internet connect and stuff u need. I'll try it out and let u's know if i have problems - u all seem friendly around here!!! I've been reading through a whole heap of threads to try and get some answers to the many questions i have but i think everything is just about covered now! Thanks again!!!

Back