A few game questions

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Hey guy's got my Wii last thursday with Wii sports, Super Paper Mario, Zelda TP, Resident Evil 4, and i'm making my way through them, i'm much further along in Mario and Zelda, since i already beat Resident Evil 4 on the cube.
Ok to the questions, which Wii games are playable online and does the Wii have any kind of reward points or online achievements similar to what 360 has and if so which games are playable online ? and where do you go in the menus to play online?

no reward sceme as of yet, i suggest you shold have searched first but ill anser anyway, mario strikers charged and pokemon battle revolution are currently the only multiplayer online games outside japan, MSC for PAL and PBR for NTSC. (i.e. UK and US respectively). SSBB is comming soon.

the reward is.....it's re4 for the wii!!!!! ^ really, i cant say it any better, but you'll get nothing but woes if you compare the wii to the 360.

No real rewards as such. Theres scratch cards in games and hardware that you can earn stars from and redeem on the Nintendo website. If you can call that a reward as its mainly ringtones!

Back