Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Code Exchange Thread!! POST PLEASE! :D

AC:CF is pretty cool. i have pears in my town too now because i went to tons of different towns.

Yes I say dupe thread
Thats what it is
Best to have them in the right section at least instead of all over the place

Would you have Lego all over your floor if you have a big box for it?

Thats different. Incorretly placed threads are not a hinderence of any kind. If you down want to see it, then just scroll away from it. Nobody gets banned because of a wrongly placed thread. Anyone with brains would know to pick up legos off a floor if they were in the way. ( I dont mean that in a disrespectful way)

They fill the area up with unnecessary posts that have there own section for them.
Nobody gets banned for it because it isnt against the rules.

The Lego bit was basically my point.
Why would you put things in the wrong place?

All this backlash from a simple suggestion about getting people to use the right section.

First of all, you have to be pretty dumb to mess up and put a thread in another consoles forum like shadow91 said. Second of all, like I previously stated, NOBODY FORCES YOU TO READ THESE THREADS. You say theyre in the way, but how hard is it to just simply keep scrolling down. Unless you have some strange irresistable urge to read every thread, it shouldnt be a problem. If it bothers you that much, then you should just email someone who works for the site.

First of all, you have to be pretty dumb to mess up and put a thread in another consoles forum like shadow91 said. Second of all, like I previously stated, NOBODY FORCES YOU TO READ THESE THREADS. You say theyre in the way, but how hard is it to just simply keep scrolling down. Unless you have some strange irresistable urge to read every thread, it shouldnt be a problem. If it bothers you that much, then you should just email someone who works for the site.

Look dood.
All I was doing was pointing somebody in the right direction and you come along trying to start a internet argument over it.
What's up with you trouble at home or something so you have to be a pain and complain about a simple suggestion about asking somebody to look in the relevant section?

You didn't have to read this thread.

Look dood.
All I was doing was pointing somebody in the right direction and you come along trying to start a internet argument over it.
What's up with you trouble at home or something so you have to be a pain and complain about a simple suggestion about asking somebody to look in the relevant section?

You didn't have to read this thread.

Look here AMIGO. If you wanna take this little chat as an argument, then thats your deal. I just saw it as a friendly discussion, but apparently some people have stronger feelings than others (No disrespect). ALL Im sayin is that if someone slips up like this poster did, theres no need to play hall monitor. If incorrect post DO become that big of a deal, then the website will handle it ( I think). Sorry if I got you pissed. Peace

Oh yeah, you didnt need to read the thread either, so i guess that makes two of us amigo.

Last edited:
that's the thing; unless somebody asks them to move them, then the mods won't bother with it because it technically isn't against the rules, as DPrinny said. but its more organized and its supposed to be that way. yes my example was a little extreme but its actually happened and the mods did nothing about it. that's why people like me or DPrinny say they should move these to the right sections and people should post things in the right sections

that's the thing; unless somebody asks them to move them, then the mods won't bother with it because it technically isn't against the rules, as DPrinny said. but its more organized and its supposed to be that way. yes my example was a little extreme but its actually happened and the mods did nothing about it. that's why people like me or DPrinny say they should move these to the right sections and people should post things in the right sections

I didnt think ur example was extreme. It actually made a good point.

This threads a duplicate, I'm requesting a lock on this thread.

Ok our animal crossing number is=021724252166
we also have poker and onslaught too come play with us were very active our wi friends code is on our profile to the left look forward to hearing from all of you 8]

Back