animal crossing or harvest moon

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
well back in the day i thought these two games were one, i've never played any of them, and have a huge lack of information, but i always either see one or the either or both of them in the media or something......

ANYWAYS

could someone please give abrief description on the two and give their personal opinion of which is better, i'd appreciate it, thanks

I haven't played many of the Harvest Moon incarnations, but I loved the original on super nintendo and the one for N64. In Harvest Moon you basically inherit a farm and take it from run down to lucrative. You plant crops and water them, you can raise livestock like cows and chickens. You can buy upgrades to your house and you court a local lady and can eventually marry one of them. There are also holidays and various things to find and places to play. It's a great game but its not for everyone.

Animal Crossing on the gamecube sold alot of copies because it was a novel idea. Basically you are a member of a small village and you get to know the residents and they give you stuff for your house. I didn't play the game much but the huge deal about it was that time in the game relies on time in real life. So if you get up early to play at like 6 in the morning the villagers might be doing exercises or such things. If you play late at night people will be asleep. I didn't play too much so not too sure what else is in the game but it is mostly about collecting things from the villagers. Someone else can prolly say more.

I'd suggest harvest moon over animal crossing personally.

Animal Crossing is AWSOME.

If you have a DS, I suggest getting Animal Crossing: Wild World (The Animal Crossing for DS). If you have another person's friend code, and they have yours, you can travel to each other's towns! Sereusly, Animal Crossing is really fun.

GC version is fun too.

Never player harvest moon, so i don't know what it is like.

Well, I have played Animal Crossing GC, and Harvest Moon on GC... Not sure what it is called, but it came out in 2004, and you play as a guy. But I preferred Animal Crossing, because you had a house that you could make yours. I did not like how short the day was in Harvest Moon, but in Animal Crossing GC an actual days is actual length. I did like having pets/ farm animals, but overall I like Animal Crossing GC better....

Back