Animal Crossing !!

lilsam

Wii Want PES!
Oct 26, 2006
Blackburn, UK
Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
1.When is Animal Crossing coming out for wii???
2.aNYBODY HEARD ABOUT FIFA CONTROLS??
Thanks

1. Nope
2. Fifa on the Wii? And if so there is none:eek:ut:

Weird because in the Trailer it doesnt say the Wii logo but it is in the Wii section.:confused:

If you chack out the Wii manual there is a pic of animal crossing in a bubble
(its where your messages are and says animal.... with the logo)
So check if you want but I am positive there is an anmial crossing coming for the Wii! Nintendo has also used examples of it at events for WiiConnect 24!

Animal Crossing is going to be the shiznit! I really hope they expand on the amazing online capabilities AC had on the DS.

ABC said:
Animal Crossing is going to be the shiznit! I really hope they expand on the amazing online capabilities AC had on the DS.
I actually really hope that Nintendo, as a whole, takes advantage of amazing online capabilities. I have a feeling it won't because they are aiming for 'the casual gamer' a lot.

If they don't, I've said it a million times, but the Wii will be useless to me once the innovativeness wares off. If you can't show off your mad skillz online, the Wii will get boring. Nintendo better shape up in this department if they want to keep any type of serious gamer on their side.

ABC said:
If they don't, I've said it a million times, but the Wii will be useless to me once the innovativeness wares off. If you can't show off your mad skillz online, the Wii will get boring. Nintendo better shape up in this department if they want to keep any type of serious gamer on their side.
Exactly. I think Nintendo is starting to find out and will hopefully step up it's game. It would be so cool if the Wii's online blew every other console's online out of the water, but we call know that won't happen. Because, once again, Nintendo is focusing on the casual gamer and if they don't have internet access it would be like they are missing out.

Back