Announcements

i noticed this:

Welcome to the Nintendo Wii Forum, a friendly and fast growing community of Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, and DS enthusiasts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, by joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

dunno if it was there before. ??

Threads so true.. and when i joined I think that message was there...
It would be so much better with even moreee members.. coz of more/bigger discussions.. and more threads to comment on. GUESTS JOIN :D ta..

EDIT: and i quote... "Currently Active Users: 30 (6 members and 24 guests)" :tard:

Wiired said:
Threads so true.. and when i joined I think that message was there...
It would be so much better with even moreee members.. coz of more/bigger discussions.. and more threads to comment on. GUESTS JOIN :D ta..

EDIT: and i quote... "Currently Active Users: 30 (6 members and 24 guests)" :tard:
lol, its always like that, a couple of days ago it was like 250 members: 12 members, 238 guests :lol:

MetroidZ said:
i noticed this:

Welcome to the Nintendo Wii Forum, a friendly and fast growing community of Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, and DS enthusiasts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, by joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

dunno if it was there before. ??
Ya, it's always been there.:)

Back