Annoyed...

Mainey

Call me... Mr Mainey
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
1072-6415-2060-6916
Completed Zelda... watched the credits thinking omg this is taking so long when will this finish. Im sitting there hoping that when the credits finishes i can go and do other things whilst having ganondorf already beat.

What happens.... hmm it puts me back at the courtyard thinking i havent done it before. Why the ehll isnt there a save after u beat GANON!

If the game allowed you to save at the end, then a lot of changes will have occurred. Midna will not be there anymore, so you cannot turn into a wolf and so on and so forth.

True, after you finish the game well like the Adventures over..what would be the point at Collecting anything else if your not going to be using it anymore..theres no more Enemies

Yea, I flipped out when I saw that too. I thought I did something wrong. You just gotta live with it; the game would make no sense if it saved after you beat him.

Yeah
It's so that you can do all the other sidequests and keep Midna. You can also beat Gannon again and again

The thing im mad about is that i should have saved it like just before i went to face ganon... instead i saved it like ages before that... ANNOYED

Mainey said:
The thing im mad about is that i should have saved it like just before i went to face ganon... instead i saved it like ages before that... ANNOYED
I havn't played the game in a while since when I beat it, but I don't think it matters where you actually save in the castle because it will always start you back at the beginning in the courtyard, that's what I remember but I may be wrong. (I think i'm right since Occoco (sp?) is used to save where you are in the temple and if you don't save using him/her/it than it brings you back to the beginning of the temple, and Occoco isn't in that temple....)

the best thing to do is go to ganon and distract him with the most powerful weapon in the game
fishing rod
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P83iOvUP-Xk[/MEDIA]

Back