*major spoiler* anybody dissapointed with the ending +more

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
just as it says on the tin and one thing we didnt see what happens to him after his eyes go white all the attention goes to minda as she turns back to her original form and shattered the twlight mirror.
at least in oot we see him sealed:mad5: .
but i say the most annoying bit is when once the credits finish i stops like oot and freezes i want my 100% save to show that ive finished it .
got any theorys about ganondorf
plz post them

all i didnt like was that it resarted back to where you last saved itand i didnt save before ganon so i had to do the castle over again

yh i didnt save it either an i thought the ending was crap to much stuff unrevealed, now well have another like 4 year wait till the next zelda i reckon

me too some how i think they locked him away because you see the master sword back in the pedistal at the end sequence so umm he must of i dont no .i think when you see the sages try to kill ganondorf and trap him in the twlight was during the end sequence in oot because all you see is a white light it may them pulling him to the mirror chamber it self maybe not but it did not say the time between that time to link's present im thinking that gannondorf was in hibernation

the most disappointing part that i think is the fact that after midna breaks the mirror etc., it then just shows link riding bak home and then it just freezes and nothing special happens or is added.

I thought after that white eye cut seen that link was going to "fight his dark side" so to speak which i think would have added a bit of depth. otherwise gonondorf was easy as, but it was cool to duel him and not just hit back balls of light all the time.

yeah I didn't quite get it when Zants neck just broke! did he feel guilty and killed his god on purpose or did gonon die and that broke Zants neck?!?!

... Zants neck breaking symbolises Ganondorf's death. Zant had said that as long as Ganon is alive, he will always be brought back to life.

The game does not freeze at the end. If you wait a while, it restarts.
Yes, the ending sucked for a AAA game. Midna was probably the best revalation.
I am also angry that Nintando did not add a New Game Plus feature where you can play in alternate costumes like in Wind Waker. It would at least add some replay value. Even on the third playthrough, I still felt like there was a lot more that could have been done to make the game meatier.

Back