How to defeat ganondorf (all forms)

Billii

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Here we go P.S. If you need help fighting zant go to my thread, http://www.wiichat.com/twilight-princess/20216-how-defeat-zant.htmlHOW TO DEFEAT GANONDORF:
ganondorf.jpg
GANON'S PUPPET, ZELDA: Pretty simple just get far from Zelda (ganondorf) and when she (he) throws a energy attack at you, hit it with your sword, do it two more times to get to next form,
DARK BEAST,GANON:Turn into a wolf. when Ganon disappers. look for twilight marks, when it turns blue keep looking at it and then really fast target his head and when it says push A, PUSH AND HOLD IT!!!! then throw him to the side. then attack that crack in his skin. keep doing it till he is done.
Midna teleports you out for saftey.
Zelda makes light arrows.
GANONDORF AND HORSE: get close to ganondorf so zelda can hit him, then attack on your horse when passing him. keep doing it till ganondorf falls off.
GANONDORF HIMSELF: Simple do the back slice and/or hit his cape then attack him till he blocks you off. Keep doing till the game stops you.
Then you will see Midna's real form.
AWESOME YOU BEAT THE GAME!
Now you most likely know I beat the game!:D BEFORE ANYONE ASKS!!!!!No, I am sorry it will not save your game at the end.:sad: Tell me what you think!:D

does anybody here know to do the chance thing? all i hear is back slice. that was a rhetorical question, btw.

FWELR said:
does anybody here know to do the chance thing? all i hear is back slice. that was a rhetorical question, btw.
Then whats the point of even posting that. what the point of posting this.

FWELR said:

Um, it's pretty hard to get him to do the chance when you want him too. I was trying to get this glitch to work for about an hour or so, and I had to make him chance to do it, blah blah blah. But what I do, is when you face him, back up a bit, just out of reach of his sword. Then he will more likely run at you and do the chance. Or like, between when he tries to strike you, back up or something.

It isn't really worth it, just do the backslice thing. Much easier.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Then whats the point of even posting that. what the point of posting this.

idk, but since i knew that there were some ppl on the site that did know the other way, i knew id get flamed by them, and now im getting flamed by you a little... so that didn't work, i guess.

Glitch said:
Um, it's pretty hard to get him to do the chance when you want him too. I was trying to get this glitch to work for about an hour or so, and I had to make him chance to do it, blah blah blah. But what I do, is when you face him, back up a bit, just out of reach of his sword. Then he will more likely run at you and do the chance. Or like, between when he tries to strike you, back up or something.

It isn't really worth it, just do the backslice thing. Much easier.

well, i just get him to face me around 10 feet then wait till he either charges or walks to me, when he walks, i backslice, when he charges i chance. im not sure which one's the glitch. its just that i've rarely heard someone talking about beating ganon using the chance method

Last edited:
FWELR said:
well, i just get him to face me around 10 feet then wait till he either charges or walks to me, when he walks, i backslice, when he charges i chance. im not sure which one's the glitch. its just that i've rarely heard someone talking about beating ganon using the chance method
The glitch that I was talking about where you have to pretty much chance him and yourself out of the barrier. I can show you a video of it if you want me to.

Send one I want to see. I can try to do it later.

Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUn9H8lkyKs

The way to get Gannon on the otherside of the barrier is pretty hard too. You have to get him to jump over you and land either inside the wall of the barrier, or outside of it.

I could not do this glitch right. I kept screwing up and it was taking FOREVER!

^^ lol, he/she did that on his/her computer, you can see the mouse at the begining, but still, that's pretty good, i don't really see the point though, just another random glitch.

FWELR said:
^^ lol, he/she did that on his/her computer, you can see the mouse at the begining, but still, that's pretty good, i don't really see the point though, just another random glitch.

Um, there isn't a mouse anywhere, lol.

Glitch said:
Um, there isn't a mouse anywhere, lol.

yeah, at 0:00, you can just barely see it in the top right hand corner, just the end tip of it (not the arrow)

FWELR said:
yeah, at 0:00, you can just barely see it in the top right hand corner, just the end tip of it (not the arrow)

Nope, I can't see it, lol. Plus you can tell that they video taped their TV while playing, so I don't see how this could be on the computer.

Back