How to defeat Zant

Billii

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
For people having a hard time defeating zant read this spoiler
FIRST BOSS STAGE THAT ZANT GOES TO: You will most likely remember that you have been there before in the forest temple. Remember you had to use the gale boomarang?
when zant teleports to the next spot pull out the boomarang and hit him then attack him with your sword do it again.
SECOND BOSS STAGE THAT ZANT GOES TO: It is a mini-boss stage put put on your Iron boots. If you don't zant will knock you in the lava. After zant trys to attack you he gets stuned for a bit so take off the iron boots and attack him. Do it again to go to the next stage,
THRID BOSS STAGE ZANT GOES TO: Again it is a mini-boss stage in the forest temple this time. role into the pole to knock him off and keep attacking him till he jumps, do it again to go to the next stage,
FOURTH BOSS STAGE ZANT GOES TO:This is the water stage (I could have got this in the wrong order with the third stage)PUT ON THE ZORA ARMOR! Zants helment, (super-sized) has zant in it. when hes done attacking you put on the iron boots and hit him with your sword. Then a lot of helments apper. just look for the one that opens and attack him again, to go to the next stage,
LAST ALREADY DID STAGE ZANT GOES TO:it is the ice one look for his reflection in the ice and get away from it. when he lands "Z" target his foot. pull out your ball and chain to attack it. Then he acts like a whimp and turns super small for a bit, attack him. do it again. you might need to do it a third time sorry I forgot that part. Do it to go to the last stage,
"ZANTS BOSS STAGE": Zant trys to attack you by hand now stop him with your sheild NOTE: I went arond crazy trying to do the back slice on him it works! Soon he starts spinning use your seild again to block him off. Soon he gets dizzy. Attack his back. Do that multaple times till he faints.
THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE GAME!!!!!
Let me know what you think!:D

Last edited:
yeah, zant is pretty much every single other boss besides the final boss
ganondorf
combined into one. i personally thought he was the easiest in the whole game.

hey, where can I find a biiger bomb bag after I get the Zora Suit?? ( Yea I know, I'm slow at games!!)

oxhaker said:
hey, where can I find a biiger bomb bag after I get the Zora Suit?? ( Yea I know, I'm slow at games!!)

did you get the one under the zora domain? if so, you can also get one by playing the minigame at the house below the zora domain.

Billii said:
For people having a hard time defeating zant read this spoiler
FIRST BOSS STAGE THAT ZANT GOES TO: You will most likely remember that you have been there before in the forest temple. Remember you had to use the gale boomarang?
when zant teleports to the next spot pull out the boomarang and hit him then attack him with your sword do it again.
SECOND BOSS STAGE THAT ZANT GOES TO: It is a mini-boss stage put put on your Iron boots. If you don't zant will knock you in the lava. After zant trys to attack you he gets stuned for a bit so take off the iron boots and attack him. Do it again to go to the next stage,
THRID BOSS STAGE ZANT GOES TO: Again it is a mini-boss stage in the forest temple this time. role into the pole to knock him off and keep attacking him till he jumps, do it again to go to the next stage,
FOURTH BOSS STAGE ZANT GOES TO: it is the ice one look for his reflection in the ice and get away from it. when he lands "Z" target his foot. pull out your ball and chain to attack it. Then he acts like a whimp and turns super small for a bit, attack him. do it again. you might need to do it a third time sorry I forgot that part. Do it to go to the last stage,
"ZANTS BOSS STAGE": Zant trys to attack you by hand now stop him with your sheild NOTE: I went arond crazy trying to do the back slice on him it works! Soon he starts spinning use your seild again to block him off. Soon he gets dizzy. Attack his back. Do that multaple times till he faints.
THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE GAME!!!!!
Let me know what you think!:D

forgot one other zant stage

when you battle him underwater. you put on the zora suit and when the big heads pop out from the ground.

Back