any characters you wish were in the brawl but won't be in

balrogs.pa said:
Goku Vs Mario

Mario fireballs Goku
Goku turns super sayien
Mario Starts to jump kick Goku
Goku squeezes Mario's head until it breaks and blood gushes everywhere.

Fatality.

meh sonic and mario are one match

and hedgehogs are saiyans

and the sonic series is basically the same as dragon ball z

sonic-goku
knuckles=krillen, the friendly rival of sonic/goku, also a different species
plus note=knuckles can destroy anything with his fist, likewise krillen can destroy anything with his Kienzan, the flying disc thing
silver=trunks, from the future, and can turn super when first introduced
shadow=vegeta, initially bad but turned good

so i think mario vs goku would be a decent battle

mushroomedmario said:
meh sonic and mario are one match

and hedgehogs are saiyans

and the sonic series is basically the same as dragon ball z

sonic-goku
knuckles=krillen, the friendly rival of sonic/goku, also a different species
plus note=knuckles can destroy anything with his fist, likewise krillen can destroy anything with his Kienzan, the flying disc thing
silver=trunks, from the future, and can turn super when first introduced
shadow=vegeta, initially bad but turned good

so i think mario vs goku would be a decent battle

No how the heck are hedgehogs saiyans, if they were saiyans wouldnt they you know, just turn into a saiyan whenever they want, and fly over to dr.robotnik and then just kill him with one punch since he's just a human?
No DBZ and Sonic are two COMPLETELY different things. the only same thing is the yellow hair when they turn super powerful.

and sonic's fsa is super sonic right? If mario vs goku were the same as Mario vs Sonic, how come when sonic turns super he kills anyone in one hit?

gokus final smash would be ummmm idk.

Dkw0101 said:
are there characters you want in brawl, they can be sony or microsoft owned characters as well, this is a list of characters you want in but have no chance of being

i would like to see kratos, jak, daxter, and goku put into the brawl. i know they wouldn't go but it'd be nice
Kratos?! Could it be? another symphonia fan? YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! sorry about that im ok now...YAY!..... Now im ok. But seriously, i didnt think that many people knew about that series. Yes, i said series. A new one's coming out for Wii! i'll try to control my yays.......

balrogs.pa said:
No how the heck are hedgehogs saiyans, if they were saiyans wouldnt they you know, just turn into a saiyan whenever they want, and fly over to dr.robotnik and then just kill him with one punch since he's just a human?
No DBZ and Sonic are two COMPLETELY different things. the only same thing is the yellow hair when they turn super powerful.

and sonic's fsa is super sonic right? If mario vs goku were the same as Mario vs Sonic, how come when sonic turns super he kills anyone in one hit?

uhh okay in dragon ball z, there were these kick-ass robots, that owned everyone

dr. robotnik is surrounded by robots

robots are hedgehogs/saiyan's kryptonite

as for your last question, i don't get the relevance, are you saying if goku was in ssbb, and he turned super saiyan(as his fsa), that he wouldn't be able to kill anyone in one hit?

SkullKid said:
Kratos?! Could it be? another symphonia fan? YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! sorry about that im ok now...YAY!..... Now im ok. But seriously, i didnt think that many people knew about that series. Yes, i said series. A new one's coming out for Wii! i'll try to control my yays.......

i'm pretty sure he menat kratos from god of wario

lloyd would be a good character though

(yes i have played tales of symphonia)

Tales of Symphonia isn't that unknown. It got awards and what not. I personally think it was pretty boring, and that Lloyd would be a poor choice for a PC. And I agree, I'm pretty sure Dkw0101 is talking about Kratos from GoW, not ToS.

ya god of war, is what i meant, i never heard of symphonia tho.

who else would be sweet, THE XMEN, RYU FROM NINJA GAIDEN, THE TETRIS BLOCKS!!!!

ssbb_lover said:
Tales of Symphonia isn't that unknown. It got awards and what not. I personally think it was pretty boring, and that Lloyd would be a poor choice for a PC. And I agree, I'm pretty sure Dkw0101 is talking about Kratos from GoW, not ToS.
I didn't expect you guys to know about it.
Edit: but I guess you haven't, Dkw0101.

ya but it sounds like a fun game, on super smash flash there was lloyd and he looked like fun to play as and was trying to find out what game he's from.

so... the #1 thing that puzzled me about the Wii/ssbb altogether is Snake is in ssbb right so why no Metal gear on wii :crazy: I know the answer is probably that the wii can't handle the new metal gear but it still sucks. Oh yeah and Goku's final smash would obviously be spirit bomb :p

Dkw0101 said:
ya but it sounds like a fun game, on super smash flash there was lloyd and he looked like fun to play as and was trying to find out what game he's from.

Lloyd white guy, white hair, white clothes? AKA the baddest bad guy ever :cool: from Legend of the Dragoon

A character that I would love to see is Paper Mario.I would also love for Sora to appear.

Just think of what Sora could do in Brawl!

WiiRuler99 said:
A character that I would love to see is Paper Mario.I would also love for Sora to appear.

Just think of what Sora could do in Brawl!
scrap sora, put roxas in, he's my all time fav KH character

mushroomedmario said:
uhh okay in dragon ball z, there were these kick-ass robots, that owned everyone

dr. robotnik is surrounded by robots

robots are hedgehogs/saiyan's kryptonite

as for your last question, i don't get the relevance, are you saying if goku was in ssbb, and he turned super saiyan(as his fsa), that he wouldn't be able to kill anyone in one hit?
No in DBZ there were 4 androids that owned everyone.
Dr. robotnik makes robots.

Goku doesn't need 7 choas emeralds to turn into a super saiyen. and

and no hedge hogs are no saiyans. they turn into super whatever the hell their name is.

Back