Any games online yet?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Are there any games for the Wii that you can play online yet???
If not is there anything you can do online yet since Wii channels is not up yet?

Send messages, pics, mii's and collect mii's from your friends...( and parade :hand:) download games from shopping channel, update the wii... I think thats it ^^

registerednerd said:
Wii Channels actually is up. It's the first thing you see every time you turn on your Wii. The online play issue is addressed in the Wii online FAQ page. Search before posting.
Oh I thought that was just the main menu. i thought Wii channels was like the News, Weather etc.

JerrodDRagon said:
Oh I thought that was just the main menu. i thought Wii channels was like the News, Weather etc.
News and weather are two channels, but there is also the disc channel, Mii channel, Shop channel, Photo channel, and any VC games you download.

pizzaluvr said:
... downloads, that's nothin to be proud of! i mean comeon, there where last gen updates on the xbox... sad, just sad
Yeah true but there was one game I wanted (Golden Axe) but I wish they had at least the Wii Forcast up. But it will be up in like 2 weeks.

Wow, people actually care about the forecast and news channel ;/. Can't you look that stuff up, like maybe, while you are here posting on wiichat?

Back