Which games have gone online so far?

wiifreak9292 said:
if there is no online play for ssbb, then i won't be buying it!
are you kidding!!!! singleplayer is fun because there is so much sweet crap to unlock and you can just play it with friends... you do have friends right?:wtf:

Projection said:
There's a possibility but I probably wouldn't get too excited.
That's why I was confused when all these SSBB clan threads started coming up.
i know thats funny. imagine if SSBB is not able to go wi-fi and all these people on here started clans for nothing.:lol:

but i do want it to be able to go wi-fi

There were a lot of rumors about THE BIGS having online play...and it doesn't. Until SSBB's internet play is confirmed, I wouldn't get too excited.

yeah, i think its really really WEAK that Pokemon is the first online game for the Wii...well i guess its cool if you like pokemon

WHATS THE NEXT ONLINE GAME ?!?!?!

mario strikers, the soccer game, is the next online game here for the u.s. people from Europe say its great on multiplayer except the people who disconnect when they are losing

for the US, they should make it...if you disconnect...whom ever was winning take the Title (wins)...lol

if they can

i reckon they should make most of the sports games like NBA n stuff like that online multiplayer. It will definately boost the rep of the wii and it jus broadens who we can play. First person shooters r always good fun online. Its these sorts of games that get us all competitive (well definately me anyway lol!) COME ON NINTENDO PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND TAKE THE HINT! WE ALL WANT ONLINE PLAY!!

A lot of the competitive games on Wii would've been great with online play, we'll just have to wait on how long this keeps happening to us.

Madden 08's supposed to have wifi according to wikipedia, but I think it's still unannounced... same with Fifa 08 but again, anything could happen.

Back