Any good games hitting wii in 08

thas said:
im pretty sure their calling it : brothers in arms: road to hill 30. if im not wrong thats a port of two WWII fps put into one game.

i was very sure that it was gonna be called that aswell, but when i tried looking it up to post here, this is what i got, so my guess is they changed the title?

zapasant93 said:
i was very sure that it was gonna be called that aswell, but when i tried looking it up to post here, this is what i got, so my guess is they changed the title?

well, the game was always called brother in arms since it was first brought out years ago. the sub title on the other hand, i believe they changed that.

it not fair how ps3 and 360 get hells highway and we get road to hill 30. what kind of a name is road to hill 30.

Last edited:
ooooo, my mistake, i thought you were talking about the subtitle, i just relized what your talking about, i put "brothers in ares" i ment brothers in arms

sorry for the inconvinience there

zapasant93 said:
ooooo, my mistake, i thought you were talking about the subtitle, i just relized what your talking about, i put "brothers in ares" i ment brothers in arms

sorry for the inconvinience there

you also said that the subtitle was double time, if im not wrong that is one of the two games in there.

Back