Any RC pilots?

mizzouHHR

looking for ACCF friends
Jan 25, 2009
Cairo, Missouri
Wii Online Code
3373-5004-6401-6057
Just wondering if anyone flies Radio controled airplanes besides me. And no. I'm not talking about air hogs lol. I have a S2S Pitts Biplane and a Blade CP Pro heli. It's a great hobby and very addictive if you love flight like I do. Here is a pic of my craft.

Attachments

• DSCN11530001.jpg
    DSCN11530001.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4
You know, I've always wanted to do that. I went to a local hobby store a few years back and was 3 seconds away from purchasing one of the planes and the guy that worked there pretty much talked himself out of the sale. I only have a built RC truck.

Never got into that due to the expense of learning.

Homemade R/C blimps FTW.

n661436995_1537392_5193.jpg

my roommates dad flys RC planes. He has the kind with mini jet engines on them and cost in the thousands of dollars. They are longer than I am tall!

Funny, I was considering starting a thread about this.

I mostly fly park size scratch-built foamies, but do have one nice balsa model. All are electric. Get most of my plans from rcgroups.

Pictures in order:
STC trainer (scratch-built foamy, 1/4" DOW bluecore)
Ugl-E-Stik (scratch-built foamy, 6mm depron)
Mini 3DX (scratch-built foamy, 3mm depron)
Twin Boom Cutie (scratch-built foamy, 3/16" Elmer's foam board)
Great Planes Fokker DVII (ARF kit build, balsa and ply)

In the background of the STC picture, you can see my Mugi Delta Wing, was built out of 3mm coroplast (it is no more)

Not pictured: Parkzone Micro Citabria, Blade mCX, Kid Galaxy Hyper Flyer (converted to run LiPo), AirHogs Storm Launcher (plan to convert to dual brushless with full elevons), various mini and micro scratch-builds using AeroAce and PalmZ electronics (foam and carbon fibre construction).

Attachments

• stc1s.jpg
    stc1s.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 4
  • uglestik1s.jpg
    uglestik1s.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2
  • 3dx.jpg
    3dx.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • tbc02s.jpg
    tbc02s.jpg