Anyone beat Gerudo desert battle dungeon?

athermis

Ultimate Zelda Fan
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
5819-2830-1252-1748
Can anyone give me some tips for beating the fairy dungeon in the Gerudo desert? I just cant get past the 3 darknuts. And what do you get when you beat it?

athermis said:
Can anyone give me some tips for beating the fairy dungeon in the Gerudo desert? I just cant get past the 3 darknuts. And what do you get when you beat it?

Fairy tears that you can get when you go to any spring. Not worth it in my opinion. :3

Throw bombs right behind the dark nuts when they are walking at you. If the explosion hits them in the back, their armor falls off easily.

Darknuts ? are these the armor guys or the plant ?

if they are the plant i cant see why you have problems with them xD
if they are the armor ones mmm one by one that was my strategy i use back jump when they use their jump attack and immediately use the normal jump attack (not the charged one) and back off and repeat the process

it takes time but is the best way in my opinion it`s a safer one and you take control of the battle

and when you destroy their armor i use then rolling jump (that attack that you get to the back of the enemy by rolling) to break their defense and attack like there is no tomorrow until they block you attacks immediately after that back off and repeat the process ;D

I beat it. I was completly stocked on potions & a fairy tear. It was very helpful. If something happended and I lost hearts I would switch on the magical armor & heal myself.

Alright thx guys i finally beat it:D It really helps with magic armor and blue potions

Back