no warp point at eldin bridge

emmittsmithfan

WiiChat Member
Feb 12, 2007
Maybe you guys can help me out. In Gerudo Desert I found the bridge, but there is no warp point to bring it to. I read it should be warped to eldin province, but there is no warp point above that broken bridge. I walked all around both sides and no twighlight creatures attacked me. Can anyone help me with this.

Or tell me if the bridge needs to be fixed in order to beat the game. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or what's going on.

That's pretty weird. There's two bridges in Eldin Province:

Warped-out bridge - north Eldin
Broken bridge - east Eldin

The Bridge of Eldin is the one in the north, and a huge chunk was warped out when you traveled to Lanayru Province (the portal appeared above it at the same time). If there's no portal there now...I dunno. You don't have to fix it to beat the game though.

In fact, there's only two disadvantages to not fixing it: you can't get an orange Rupee later (before the City in the Sky), and it just makes it a bit harder to travel :p

Yeah I never walked anywhere once I got warp anyway I oly restored one bridge so don't sweat it

What more often happens in this: When people pass the bridge, they don't fight with the dark creatures and just run out from there, due this there's no warp to this zone (that also happens to me).

Return to the bridge from the North side and the evil creatures should be there; they don't appear if you reach from the south part.

Hope this help you =D

thanks guys

I'll try walking there from the north to see if that works. I'm glad it won't effect me beating the game, I really didn't want to start over.

Cess007 said:
What more often happens in this: When people pass the bridge, they don't fight with the dark creatures and just run out from there, due this there's no warp to this zone (that also happens to me).

Return to the bridge from the North side and the evil creatures should be there; they don't appear if you reach from the south part.

Hope this help you =D

I have approached it from both sides and the dark creatures never appeared.
I wonder if this an actual glitch. Any body have any other advise? I glad to hear that should not affect the outcome of the game but, I would like to beat it propper.

Back